Keep our Kidsgrove Co-op Bank Open
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
Co-op Bank has announced plans to close their Kidsgrove Branch.
We oppose the closure for the following reasons:
- Small businesses will be affected by the closure, especially retail
- Local charity organisations will be hit hard
- Elderly and disabled residents are the most disadvantaged by these plans
- This well-used building will create another empty unit in the Town Centre
- This closure will leave the town with just one bank
- Residents will be forced to travel to Newcastle or Hanley for their nearest Co-op Bank
- We will lose the excellent one to one counter service we currently receive
We ask the Co-operative bank to think again on their proposals and immediately halt the closure of the Kidsgrove Branch. This cost saving exercise will inconvenience many loyal customers who have banked with Britannia and now the Co-op for many years. We believe the bank could look at new ways of running the branch to make it more successful by including other services or sharing space with other businesses.
Today: Kyle is counting on you
Kyle Robinson needs your help with “Co-op Bank: Keep our Kidsgrove Co-op Bank Open”. Join Kyle and 1,185 supporters today.