Postpone all schools in the corona-norco district until 8/20/18. ALL schools in this district are affected. It wouldn't hurt to add another week before going back to school. There are many staffs that are barely getting back home and getting everything together yet they are still expected to come into work tomorrow. Another thing to think about is that the air is just terrible. I get notified everyday about how toxic and bad the air quality is. We don't need students getting ashes in their food when at lunch or walking around the campus which is filled with ashes. Families and staffs need time to collect themselves emotionally and physically. Parents shouldn't have to worry about students grades being affected by not showing up to school. The district should also think about the students who have to walk to school or walk back home from school. There are 6 petitions that I know of, about the fire and postponing school. Please support and consider helping put with postponing school until the 20th of August.