Petition against closure of NHS walk-in services at Loxford Polyclinic, Ilford
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
The Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) NHS, is undertaking consultation about changes to GP services and proposes CLOSURE of the Walk-In Services at Loxford Polyclinic.
We oppose the CLOSURE because:
- the Walk-In Service provides a valuable service to local residents
- there is no suitable alternative to meet local needs is being proposed
- there will be increased pressure on GPs – making it even more difficult to get an appointment
- the population in Ilford is growing, with new developments planned, and we have higher than average household sizes, therefore a reduction in service will not meet these growing needs
- residents may resort to going to Accident & Emergency (A & E) for minor illnesses, putting more pressure on A & E already under strain
We, the undersigned, therefore call upon on the CCG NHS to continue to provide the Walk-In Services at Loxford Polyclinic.
Today: Muhammed is counting on you
Muhammed Javed needs your help with “Clinical Comissioning Group (NHS): Petition against closure of NHS walk-in services at Loxford Polyclinic, Ilford”. Join Muhammed and 130 supporters today.