We the undersigned will only vote for parties that unequivocally support a People's Vote.
This petition made change with 213 supporters!
We, the undersigned, your Devizes constituents :
• Recognise that, by a small majority of the votes cast, the people decided in 2016 that they wanted the UK to leave the EU
• Have since learned that departure will have a major impact on our country and our own living standards and way of life
• Believe that the best future for the UK is continued membership of the EU which, with other member states, we must work to reform
• Recognise that, if nevertheless a deal to leave the EU is approved by majority in the House of Commons, it will have to be negotiated with twenty-seven member states
• Note that such a renegotiation is likely to prove a long-drawn out and contentious process with its outcome being far from certain
• Assert that just as the people were asked to decide on the principle of departure, so also they should be allowed to vote on the actual terms by which the UK leaves the EU
• Will accordingly cast our vote in the forthcoming election for the European Parliament for a party that unequivocally supports a People’s Vote.
Walk4Europe to deliver this petition on Saturday 18 May! To join the walk read full details here.
Today: Simon is counting on you
Simon Knighton needs your help with “Claire Perry MP: We are voting for parties that unequivocally support a People’s Vote in EU elections on 23rd May. Please support a Peoples Vote.”. Join Simon and 212 supporters today.