Save Mt Claremont Oval - Ditch the Pitch

0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!


The Westside Wolves propose to take approximately 40% of  the oval for fenced Astro Turf Hockey Pitch, new Club House and a 60 space carpark. The remaining 60% grassed area will not be large enough to facilitate the needs of the Mt Claremont Primary Schools sporting activities, nor the current 4 sporting clubs that use it. We fear this is privatising public space. Westside Wolves will become the exclusive leasee for one code, one club and one single use.

There will be an impact on the local residents and school children crossing the road due to the increased generation of traffic for the facility. Not to mention the environmental impact on the surrounding bushland.

To see more reasons as why we need to save Mt Claremont oval as open green space, go to Friends of the Mount Claremont Oval Facebook Page.

 To get your voice heard go to - https://bit.ly/2Pqh4AY



Today: Emily is counting on you

Emily Dickson needs your help with “City of Nedlands: Save Mt Claremont Oval - Ditch the Pitch”. Join Emily and 349 supporters today.