- Rudy NehrlingThe Good Earth
- BRVABroad Ripple Village Association
- Ryan VaughnMayor's Chief of Staff
- Deron KintnerDeputy Mayor for Economic Development, Director of Bond Bank
- Will Gooden (Broad Ripple City County Rep)Broad Ripple City County Rep
City County Council, Mayor Greg Ballard & Broad Ripple Village Association: Stop $5 Million in TIF funds from going to proposed B.R. Development
The city would first re-zone this area for up to 35,000 square foot Giant Retail Chains, opening up Broad Ripple to even more Non-Local Development.
This TIF money was supposed to be for infrastructure and improvement in the neighborhoods that need it most in the North Midtown District that spans roughly from 38th & Fall Creek north to 70th & College Ave. There are numerous areas that could use this TIF funding before Broad Ripple gets more corporate development.
- The Good Earth
- Broad Ripple Village Association
- Mayor's Chief of Staff
- Deputy Mayor for Economic Development, Director of Bond Bank
- Broad Ripple City County Rep
Will Gooden (Broad Ripple City County Rep)
Stop $5 Million in TIF funds from going to proposed B.R. Development
Rudy Trooper started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,571 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.