Pledge to Safeguard Indian Cultural Heritage
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Indian culture is one of the most ancient cultures of today's world. Our ancient Indian culture has been able to survive for last 5,000 or more years.What we were able to preserve for such a long time is being lost in the last couple of hundred years.
Monuments are a integral part of our culture. However these monuments are fading way with time.It is an alarming situation which needs serious attention from not only the government but also by the citizens. Though lot of people have shown concern about the subject, only a handful of them have taken an initiative to do something about it. I want to share my thoughts and feelings with like minded people and invite all who wants to participate in preserving our ancient Indian Monuments. Together we can all do something small and make a difference.
So I request you all to take this pledge and sign & share this petition to spread the message of conserving our rich heritage.
- I am proud of the rich culture and heritage of India.
- I will respect all monuments which are a part of my country’s heritage.
- I will not scribble, deface or encroach upon any monument.
- I pledge to render all possible help to conserve and preserve our heritage.
- I along with my school mates will endeavor to save and protect the heritage.
I invite you all to take a pledge that we will conserve our heritage for our forthcoming generations.
Today: Amity is counting on you
Amity GST Project needs your help with “Citizens: Safeguarding our Indian Cultural Heritage”. Join Amity and 72 supporters today.