Supply MY14 Grand Cherokee Laredo owners with the advertised 'ParkView'tm rear camera as supplied to the Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd and Overland models.
This petition made change with 156 supporters!
Please consider the various factors below and could you please sign this petition so we can pressure Jeep Australia into providing their customers with a conforming product advertised by Jeep Australia.
* The supplied MY14 Grand Cherokee Laredo camera is NOT a Jeep product consistent with the 'ParkView' tm factory supplied camera. It is totally ineffective in bright sunlight, dusk and night time situations. It provides an unsafe environment in those periods whereas the higher spec factory installed rear camera's are clear and without fog and distortion.
* The owners of the MY14 Grand Cherokee Laredo purchased them on the basis of information provided by Jeep Australia through their website and their brochures which clearly illustrates a camera image totally different from that which has been supplied.
* Jeep Australia has ignored the many complaints and protests from MY14 Laredo owners for an improved rear camera for safety. These ignored complaints are unsatisfactory from a very large multi- national corporation. All complaints to their Customer Service call centre are logged and the caller supplied a reference number. In many cases those callers have not received a courtesy call back or Jeep Australia has advised them, 'Be happy, that is what you get'!! No further correspondence will be entered into.
* The non conforming supplied rear camera has a waiting time of up to four months before it can be installed on a new MY14 Grand Cherokee Laredo. It is not even being supplied when a new Laredo is delivered to the customer.
* Jeep Australia has knowingly advertised a product for which it has not supplied. This is in the form of a cheap, substandard rear camera that is not consistent with the resolution or image of the advertised product.
* This advertising is soon to be tested in the various State Consumer Affairs/Fair Trading departments. The elements of the complaints are;
1/ Fit for purpose
2/ False and misleading advertising
3/ Supply and installation of a product not consistent with a registered trade mark product ie; 'ParkView'tm
So again, I request you sign this petition so we can get this large multi- national company to fulfill their advertising obligations. Thank you all.
Today: Robert is counting on you
Robert Bradbery needs your help with “CHRYSLER GROUP LLC; JEEP AUSTRALIA: Supply MY14 Grand Cherokee Laredo owners with the advertised 'ParkView'tm rear camera as supplied to the Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd and Overland models.”. Join Robert and 155 supporters today.