cherokee county district attorney: The arrest of Caisen Green for animal abuse
Caisen Green killed a dog with a bow and arrow for no other reason other then just because he could then posted a picture of it on Face Book to brag
- 213 West Delaware, Tahlequah, OK 74464 (918) 456-6173
Cherokee County District Attorney Office
- Superintendent and Principal of Sequoyah Schools
Leroy Qualls and Jolyn Carey-Rose
- Undersheriff, 213 W Delaware St. Tahlequah, Oklahoma 74464
Jason Chennault Phone: (918)456-2583 Fax: (918)456-6594
- Mayor, 111 South Cherokee, Tahlequah, OK 74464 (918) 456-0651
- Attorney General of Oklahoma, 313 NE 21st Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73105
E. Scott Pruitt
We want the arrest of Caisen Green for animal abuse or cruelty and expulsion from school and also removed from all extracurricular activities, the people of this petition want to see justice for this poor dog and to send a clear message that animal abuse is not acceptable nor will it be tolerated.
M M started this petition with a single signature, and now has 4,524 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: M is counting on you
M M needs your help with “cherokee county district attorney: The arrest of Caisen Green for animal abuse”. Join M and 4,523 supporters today.