Bring Uber to Chatham-Kent!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
As a normal progression in the transportation industry and after the local taxi company shut down, we think it's time to allow Uber to become part of our community!
There are so many members of the Chatham-Kent community that are eager to start driving with Uber and a pretty big part of community would love to have Uber in the region.
A lot of us experienced Uber in another cities and even another countries and we all are pleased with the service quality, the prices, the logistics and the customer service.
Please let the natural progression take its course and allow Uber to operate in the Chatham-Kent region.
- Ignite the night life and and give the community the opportunity to enjoy more of the CK flavor
- Encourage visitors that come to conferences and different CK events to explore the region
- Allow the community to go out more without needing a DD [designated driver] or having to risk DUI
- Boost the service industry in the region. Businesses [restaurants/bars] lost 50% of their regular clientele since the alcohol legislation changed.
- Solving a lot of the region's transportation problems by servicing the community exactly when is needed where is needed.
- Create a saver traffic environment
- Assisting the community with their day by day life: doctor appointments, sports practice, going to work or school and more
- Create income for community members
- Help the Taxi industry by creating more demand
Today: Florin is counting on you
Florin Marksteiner needs your help with “Chatham-Kent Council: Bring Uber to Chatham-Kent!”. Join Florin and 234 supporters today.