Make Charter/Spectrum accountable for how it treats its workers and customers.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
- Charter Communications - attacks the middle class by taking away the current pension and health benefits of 1800 Spectrum/Charter workers who have been on strike since March 28, 2017.
- Charter Communications - lays off 56 workers in call center in Lexington, KY.
- Charter Communications - lays off 200 workers in call center in Palm Desert, CA.
- Charter Communications - fired NY1 reporters loved by the community to be replaced by younger, cheaper labor.
- Charter Communications - failed to deliver promised internet speeds and reliability and is currently being sued by NY State Attorney General.
- How is it that Spectrum/Charter's CEO, Tom Rutledge, can earn 98.5 million dollars and not give his workers their fair share of earnings?
- Charter raises prices despite "awful service" as Lexington tries to break free of Spectrum's monopoly.
- Charter continues to bully and drops Northwest Broadcasting's stations without negotiating fairly.
Today: David is counting on you
David Jacoby needs your help with “Charter Communications Shareholders: Make Charter/Spectrum accountable for how it treats its workers and customers.”. Join David and 2,076 supporters today.