Charlotte's Web Now Available in Canada via Health Canada Exemption!!
This petition had 13,306 supporters
The world's most popular CBD oil is now available to Canadians through a Health Canada exemption. Here are the steps:
1) Ask your doctor to write a letter to Health Canada acknowledging the intent to use Charlotte's Web. The letter must include the following:
- That the physician is aware of the use of Charlotte's Web (they must refer to Charlotte's Web by it's full name, not CBD, CW, etc)
- That the patient will remain under the physicians care
- The name, address, and license number of the physician
- The full name & mailing address of the applicant
- The full name of the patient receiving the oil
2) Email the signed letter with your request for an exemption for Charlotte's Web to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) If your request is approved, upload your document to the CW Hemp website here: http://www.cwhemp.com/canada-import
Today: Pediatric Cannabis Canada is counting on you
Pediatric Cannabis Canada needs your help with “Charlotte's Web Now Available in Canada via Health Canada Exemption!!”. Join Pediatric Cannabis Canada and 13,305 supporters today.