- Carlos GimenezMayor of Miami-Dade County
- Anitere FloresState Senator
- Rick Scott (Governor of Florida)Governor of Florida
- Jean MonestimeCounty Commission chair
- Javier RodriguezExecutive Director of MDX, Miami-Dade Expressway Authority
We want MDX to roll back the recently increased toll rates on the SR 836 & 112 expressways in Miami to pre Nov. 15 rates. Many daily commuters cannot afford the 54% increase and don't want to pay more to be stuck in worse traffic.
MDX can raise enough money for their work program improvements with the new ORT tolling system at the previous per mile toll rates. When improvements are finished then MDX should re-vote for new toll rates.
- Mayor of Miami-Dade County
- State Senator
- Governor of Florida
Rick Scott (Governor of Florida)
- County Commission chair
- Executive Director of MDX, Miami-Dade Expressway Authority
We want MDX to "roll back" the recently increased toll rates on the SR 836 & 112 expressways in Miami to pre Nov. 15 rates. The new higher tolls have priced many drivers off the highway and onto county streets and neighborhoods. Thus putting a financial burden on the county and lower quality of life for drivers and surrounding communities.
Roll Back Tolls started this petition with a single signature, and now has 2,331 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.