First Bus Leeds: It's time to sort out the unreliable 33/33a Bus Service!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
The 33/33a bus service impacts on our whole community in North West Leeds: children trying to get to school; young people trying to get to college and university; people trying to get to work; people trying to get to hospital to visit or for appointments; people trying to catch a train; families; older people; disabled people; people who can't drive or can't afford to drive; employers and business owners waiting for staff and clients to arrive; people who want to travel greener etc etc.
First let all of these people down regularly with late buses, cancelled buses, inaccurate information and empty platitudes.
We want First to :
- Properly resource this route with drivers and buses
- Produce a realistic, workable timetable and stick to it
- Ensure that timetables and staffing allow each bus to run its full route - every time
- Use effective tracking systems and provide accurate information to passengers
- Report any delays or other issues honestly
- Offer customer services 7 days as week, answering passenger questions, providing information and genuine apologies and compensation when appropriate.
Today: Kirsty is counting on you
Kirsty McKay needs your help with “Bus Users England: First Bus Leeds: It's time to sort out the unreliable 33/33a Bus Service!”. Join Kirsty and 596 supporters today.