CITY CAT TERMINALS AT YERONGA AND TENNYSON
This petition had 305 supporters
- Installation of City Cat terminals upriver from University of Queensland provides a more efficient, more enjoyable mode of travel for tourists, students, workers and the remaining population.
- Bridges across the river cost tens of millions of dollars and years to build. The Eleanor Schonnel Bridge was $55.5M and 5 years. City Cat terminals cost $12-$15M
- Take our traffic off the road and enjoy your trip to work - jump on a City Cat. Research shows City Cat travellers have a more enjoyable start to their day
- Terminals at Yeronga and Tennyson
- This is a Community Project to provide lifestyle, convenience and travel alternatives to our area
Today: City Cat Alliance is counting on you
City Cat Alliance needs your help with “BRISBANE CITY COUNCIL: CITY CAT TERMINALS UPRIVER FROM ST LUCIA”. Join City Cat Alliance and 304 supporters today.