Bring Local Restaurant Food to the Official Stony Brook Meal Plan
This petition had 228 supporters
Moo Plans has been working on integrating local restaurants into the existing Meal Plan at Stony Brook University so that ALL students would have access to restaurants as an official part of the meal plan. Recently the official caterer has come into question, and a new bidding process has begun. Because of this, our communications have been derailed.
We created this petition to start getting an official list of interested people at Stony Brook University so that we can present it to the new caterer that is selected for the campus. With YOUR help, we can bring local restaurants to campus.
Here's what you get as a student when we connect to the caterer:
- Free delivery from 20+ local restaurants
- Ordering delivery off of your meal plan
- Access to food long after the dining halls have closed
- Dietary need coverage such as Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Gluten-Free, Low-Calorie, Low-Carb & more
- Easy online ordering for off-campus as well as on-campus locations (skip the line and just pick up your food)
- Access to professionally made food by specialized restaurants!
If we can get at least 1,000 signatures, we will be able to use that to show the new caterer the will of the students. There are great reasons for the caterer to adopt our system, but with your help, we can convince the caterer to use Moo Plans to make college dining better. (Because we all know that Stony Brook could use that right about now)
Today: Moo Plans is counting on you
Moo Plans needs your help with “Bring Local Restaurant Food to the Meal Plan (Stony Brook)”. Join Moo Plans and 227 supporters today.