Bridgeport United Against Corruption
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
I SUPPORT A BRIDGEPORT ANTI-CORRUPTION RESOLUTION
I want the Bridgeport City Council to pass an Anti-Corruption Resolution, to end the system of political patronage and to commit to our Ethics Ordinance and values of good governance. The TIME IS NOW to:
- Return true power to Bridgeport’s 147,000 residents.
- Establish trust between citizens and our elected officials.
- Stamp out abuse and conflicts of interest that betray the public trust.
- Make certain Bridgeport has open and fair elections.
- Support elected and public officials who say NO to corruption.
READ THE RESOLUTION ---> HERE <----
I also support Bridgeport Generation Now, as the Connecticut Chapter of Represent.Us, in the "Bridgeport United Against Corruption" campaign to stop political bribery, end secret money, and fix our broken elections through a federal Anti-Corruption Act.
I call on cities and states across the country to pass Anti-Corruption Acts.
Today: Bridgeport Generation Now is counting on you
Bridgeport Generation Now needs your help with “Bridgeport City Council : Bridgeport United Against Corruption”. Join Bridgeport Generation Now and 310 supporters today.