Support Rightsizing Boulder Streets with the Living Labs Projects
This petition made change with 1,032 supporters!
Protected bike lanes are coming to Boulder—BUT ONLY IF YOU SPEAK UP NOW!
Help Win the Biggest Gains for Boulder Cyclists in 20 Years!
Speak up now and attend Boulder City Council meeting on Monday, 6/15 at 6PM and speak in support of protected bike lanes!
Sign the Petition to Boulder City Council to support the Rightsizing Streets Pilot Project
Write City Council, TAB and the Daily Camera and tell them you support Rightsizing Streets to make them Safer for everyone
As part of Boulder’s Living Labs project, the city is looking to “right size” several streets to provide more equitable space for all road users and to improve safety and access, particularly for bicycles. As part of this project, the city will be adding physically protected bike lanes on Folsom and Iris and wider bike lanes on 55th and 63rd (in sections).
This major improvement is in danger of being canceled before we even start the pilot. WE NEED YOU TO SUPPORT SAFER STREETS!
The city has gotten many, many letters from private automobile drivers opposing this project. We need letters to city council, Transportation Advisory Board and the Daily Camera to save this project and our protected bike lanes. We need to pack council with supporters on June 15th.
Take Action Now — sign the petition!
Other ways to get involved:
1. Send an email to both Boulder City Council (email@example.com) and TAB (firstname.lastname@example.org) in support of the rightsizing changes.
2. Write a letter to the editor to the Daily Camera in favor of the rightsizing — 300 words or less, sent to email@example.com, including name, address, phone number (only name & city are published).
3. Encourage your friends and neighbors to contact TAB, City Council or attend one of the public meetings.
4. Please sign up for our right-sizing survey and email list! Stay informed on the process and receive more information about how to get involved.
5. Attend and speak at a public meeting:
- Speak at the public hearing before City Council at 6PM Monday, 6/15 at City Council Chambers. Council will give approval whether to go forward with the proposals for various streets.
- Give comments at TAB (Transportation Advisory Board) at 6PM Monday, 6/8 at the City Council Chambers
Today: Community Cycles is counting on you
Community Cycles needs your help with “Boulder City Council: Support Rightsizing Boulder Streets with the Living Labs Projects”. Join Community Cycles and 1,031 supporters today.