Better Aim Controller Support in Doom VFR (PSVR).
This petition had 198 supporters
The VR implementation is lacking and the Aim Controller implementation is poorly thought out. A few simple tweaks could change everything.
Simple but essential fixes:
- The secondary weapon/hand shouldn't appear at all - I'm holding the main gun with both hands. (Disable dual weilding completely is simple)
- Strafing moves weapon to opposite side which makes aiming impossible
- Guns bob when I move - even though I'm holding the controller steady
- Add option for left handed play, option to inverse commands between the two analogic sticks
Other desirable fixes:
- Hands appear out of the side of your head
- Larger guns aren't position correctly and clip through you and are seen to be hollow
- Model your other hand holding the barrel of each gun
- No ability to remap buttons - square for secondary fire?
- 'bezerk fists' are weird when holding a gun - maybe change to striking with the gun?
- Attach a grenade launcher to each gun, or just have a grenade fire out of the barrel or over the shoulder
- Teleport pointer could go straight from the weapon, and player can target his grenades wherever he looks.
- Add forcefeedback - come on guys...!
Today: Albert is counting on you
Albert Fisk needs your help with “Bethesda: Better Aim Controller Support in Doom VFR (PSVR).”. Join Albert and 197 supporters today.