Take action against the neo-Nazi demonstration planned for 4th July in Golders Green
This petition made change with 1,739 supporters!
We, the undersigned:
Call on the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Service to exercise his powers under section 14 of the Public Order Act 1986 to restrict the planned neo-Nazi demonstration in Golders Green to be held:
- At a location away from Golders Green and other residential areas;
- At a date and time not during the Jewish sabbath; and
- For a short time with a small number of demonstrators.
Call on the Metropolitan Police Service and Barnet Council to apply for an injunction under Part 1 of the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 to ban the organisers and speakers for the planned neo-Nazi demonstration in Golders Green from:
- Entering Golders Green;
- Making or causing to be made or distributing any statement or image likely to cause harassment, alarm and distress; and
- Holding any kind of public assembly within two hundred metres of a synagogue, Jewish cemetery, or Jewish community or cultural centre.
Today: Campaign Against Antisemitism is counting on you
Campaign Against Antisemitism needs your help with “Barnet Council, Metropolitan Police Service: Take action against the neo-Nazi demonstration planned for 4th July in Golders Green”. Join Campaign Against Antisemitism and 1,738 supporters today.