- André GueisbuhlerSecretary General of F.I.G.
- Bruno GrandiPresident of F.I.G.
- Sylvie Martinetevent manager at FIG
- Marc SchoenmaekersPresident of the disciplinary commission of F.I.G.
Ban unfair judging and corruption from our beloved sport.
Because each gymnast has the right to a fair judging and correct scores
Because each judge must be able to do her work in a serious and honest way Because doping does not belong in our sport
Because justice is the oxygen that keeps our sport alive.
- Secretary General of F.I.G.
- President of F.I.G.
- event manager at FIG
- President of the disciplinary commission of F.I.G.
Unfair judging is bringing damage to the gymnasts and their coaches. It is making bad reputation to the sport by which it will eventually loose all its credibility in the eyes of the media and the public.
If everybody, each on his own level and within his own responsibilities does not take action now, our sport going to be destroyed from inside.
Erik Moers started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,609 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.