Fines for smashing glass bottles in public areas

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!


The amount of broken glass bottles in north ayrshire is disgusting. In the last 4 months i know a family who paid out almost £2000 in vet fees due to a broken glass bottle slicing through their dogs leg. I have spoken to a young girl who required stitches in her hand from falling on broken glass and now my own dog has suffered a nastey wound requiring stitches. This is unacceptable. Two of these incidents happened at the same public park outside a primary school. Smashing bottles and other glass objects in public places causes injuries and there for needs to stop. The only way to do this is to raise awearness and fine those caught deliberatly smashing glass is public areas. Stand together for our dogs, cats and young children!



Today: Unknown is counting on you

Unknown M needs your help with “Ayrshire council: Fines for smashing glass bottles in public areas”. Join Unknown and 72 supporters today.