Australian Shooters Freedom
This petition had 147 supporters
To the Honourable President and members of the Senate in Parliament assembled
The petition of the undersigned shows that the people of Australia find the current legislation to be unjust and prohibitive to law abiding people.
The petitioners ask that the Senate:
- Abolish the registration of longarms
- Reclassify semi-automatic rimfire rifles to category A
- Reclassify semi-automatic centrefire rifles to category B
- All restrictions on the purchase and use of sound moderators be removed
- Remove restrictions on firearms magazine capacity
- Legalize the sale, purchase, and use of anti-personnel spray and electric shock devices for self defence
-Add Personal protection to list of genuine reason for owning a firearm
Today: Chris is counting on you
Chris Sherwin needs your help with “Australian Shooters Freedom”. Join Chris and 146 supporters today.