Human Rights Commission to investigate Gangstalking in Australia
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
Gangstalking is an all encompassing term often used to describe Community Based Harassment Campaigns and numerous forms of harassment techniques (listed below), and is a global issue; often targeting minority groups, the unemployed, and strategic members of society.
While the objective of these campaigns is kept from victims and they are actively misdirected, the tactics can escalate to extreme levels and can result in victims attempting to escape through suicide. Almost uniformly victims are driven into isolation from all social activities, they are systematically discredited, their standing in the community is destroyed, relationships and careers are decimated, and financial resources depleted leaving victims without the financial resources or the capacity to fight. The problem appears to be ignored by police and officials given the difficulty in proving harassment across a large number of people and the nature of the crimes utilising sophisticated technology and psychological techniques. As it does not target any one race, gender, sexuality, religion, or other government protected group, the abuse falls through the cracks of all existing support structures.
I urge the Australian Human Rights Commission to urgently investigate this crime as it infringes on numerous items listed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of which Australia is a signatory, particularly:
Article 3 - the right to life, liberty, and personal security,
Article 5 - Freedom from Torture and Degrading Treatment
Article 12 - Freedom from Interference with Privacy, Family, Home and Correspondence
Article 24 - Right to Rest and Leisure
But there is an argument to be made that many more of these basic human rights are infringed due to results from public harassment/intimidation, loss of job, confidence, credibility, and community standing and that the Australian Human Rights Commission is in direct violation of these principles.
Please act now before more lives are lost or destroyed with an immediate investigation and public awareness campaign, and ultimately the introduction of new laws to protect victims from this "perfect crime". This abuse will come to light and its time to act and be on the right side of history.
While the list of tactics below is by no means complete, the information below is intended to describe what victims (also known as Targeted Individuals) are forced to endure to assist people viewing this petition and put context to the devastating impact on victims lives.
Gangstalking is also known as Zersetzung - a German word that literally means deconstruction and was a psychological war tactic used to discredit and disable political activists or perceived threats. The techniques are reportedly used by numerous extreme organisations such as The Church of Scientology, Mormons, and even the US Government in the CointelPro period. The techniques are well known, well established, and highly effective. This petition is not claiming any of those groups are the perpetrators of this crime, but mention them as an example where the techniques have been used to great effect and have been reported by former members and should be well known to the Australian Human Rights Commission.
The author of this petition is a current victim of this crime and can personally testify to each of the techniques listed and has made a personal appeal to the Australian Human Rights Commission who indicated it was not in their purvue to investigate. This needs to change.
Please sign and support and help ensure this happens.
Harassment techniques include:
- Surveillance (being followed, electronic surveillance, computer and phone hacking, monitoring all online activities, and bugging of home)
- Profiles are built to identify any and all weaknesses and insecurities to be used later. Information often obtained through sexual partners or trusted people in their lives.
- Conditioning where victims are sensitised to certain stimuli such as everywhere you go someone will cough as they walk past you. The goal is to make you self police and then think anyone who coughs is involved in the harassment. People report of conditioning to include hand gestures, an overt use of colour in peoples clothing (like everyone you see wearing red) or cars a certain colour or with headlights on (also known as brighting).
- Anchoring where someone will provide false rationales for the harassment. Often many possible rationales are planted to keep the victim confused and the focus of the harassment cycles from one possible reason to another round and around so as to keep the victim guessing in a self perpetuating guessing game where every scenario you are to blame and causes self doubt, fear, intimidation, and ultimately a cycle of destructive thoughts
- Mobbing (or true gangstalking) where everywhere you go you will see an overt display of people following you and often use words you have been conditioned to or your name to draw your attention
- Street theatre where a group will "perform" an overt activity like a fake confrontation or scenarios designed to test your reactions. Often takes the form of a couple who position themselves near you and then have a conversation using many of your conditioned words or pertaining to your particular situation and sensitivities.
- The use of directional speakers which have the ability to direct sound to a single individual in a crowded room. This particular item is ultimately the most used and is often referred to as V2K or Voice to Skull and is used extensively in the psychological breakdown of the victim. The use initially is to cause the victim to doubt their sanity and drive them into the mental health system, and later to just torment and never give the victim a moment of privacy or peace. If they do enter the mental health system, then harassment escalates dramatically as the victim has now been "discredited" and can be labeled as someone with a mental problem if they do speak out about the harassment.
- The use of electronics to effect your eyesight and balance which was originally developed for the military and police crowd control called "dazzling" and even the ability to make you vomit.
- Sound campaigns which is a community harassment technique where abnormal levels of sound are directed at the victim and their home. This includes cars deliberately breaking or accelerating when they pass, people talking excessively loudly at all hours of the night, amplification of sound using directional speakers so that external sounds that previously couldnt be heard now can, garbage trucks and other heavy vehicles, and countless other deliberate tactics
- Sleep deprivation - this is perhaps one of the most insidious tactics used where victims are woken multiple times a night and can be kept awake for days at a time. The effects are dramatic and completely debilitating effecting concentration, mood, irritability, appearance, and significantly impacts all areas of their life - job performance, relationships, and significantly aids in discrediting the victim as they appear unorganised, disheveled, and sleeping patterns alter so they may sleep during the day (where noise campaigns are more effective) and be awake at night (where they can be painted as the one making noise and being a disruptive member of the community).
- Baiting or entrapment where victims are harassed to the point that they lash out and commit a crime such as assault, break and enter or vandalism, as they try and locate the source of the harassment. Harassers will actively try to provoke verbal and physical confrontations especially after a period of sleep deprivation. Or they are prompted into an activity which can then be used as leverage such as affairs, sexuality, drug use, or other criminal activity.
- Gaslighting which is a form of psychological abuse where someone will actively try undermine victims and to make them doubt themselves so that they lose all self confidence and self esteem and are therefor easier to manipulate and push toward the mental health pathway. It can be as simlpe as being told something which they then deny, then telling them how silly they are for thinking they said it, and turn the lie around into an attack on the person. It can be incredibly effective coming from a trusted person and before the victim understands what is happening to them.
- Blackbag jobs is a term when a harasser breaks into a victims property and places something or deliberately moves something. The purpose is to cause self doubt, and fear that their property is being accessed which harassers try to then sell as paranoia.
- Propaganda and disinformation is also the other key element to suppress knowledge of this practice as its effectiveness initially requires the victim to be unaware of the existence of gangstalking, gaslighting, or the electronic technologies such as directional speakers so huge amounts of time are devoted online to creating disinformation sites which attempt to discredit victims by pushing the mental health agenda. They achieve this by posing as victims and actively trying to sound crazy so that all victims are are treated as such. Also by creating websites claiming to help victims and being a resource for victims to come together and then harassing them to the extent that they lose hope and no longer reach out for help causing further isolation.
- Further to the above, gangstalkers rely on disbelief and discrediting and as such much of the harassment is designed (at least initially) to mimic mental health issues. They also rely on their abuse being so extreme, so pervasive, so fundamentally immoral, as to be disbelieved and victims subsequently resort to photographing, videotaping, and sound recording their everyday encounters to disprove the countless unfounded claims made against them - especially in relation to gaslighting, which gangstalkers try to turn around and paint the victims as paranoid or irrational. Victims are made to feel helpless as every attempt to defend themselves is used against them and when they seek help they are met with disbelief or open hostility.
Please google these terms to learn more:
Directional Speakers ( just one example http://www.soundlazer.com/ )
Today: Luke is counting on you
Luke Shulver needs your help with “Australian Human Rights Commission: Human Rights Commission to investigate Gangstalking in Australia”. Join Luke and 2,444 supporters today.