Are you having issues with your ParentsNext provider?
Mar 17, 2019 —
Through my Facebook page and Twitter I am contacted by lots of women (and a couple of men) who are being mistreated by ParentsNext providers. There are issues with things like exemptions, abusive behaviour, being forced to sign privacy waivers etc. If you are being mistreated or are confused about any aspect of ParentsNext then please get in touch (my Facebook page is "Parents Against ParentsNext").
Thing you should know:
1). Do not sign the privacy waiver/statement- it is optional
2) You are entitled to an exemption if you have 4 or more children
3) You only need to have an appointment with your provider once every THREE MONTHS (no more regularly than that)
4) If you're studying that is your only activity and you should only report your attendance once a week (no more than that)
5) You have the right to have phone appointments (instead of face to face)
6) You have the right to change providers any time
If you want to help even more with this campaign then you can email Greg Manning at the Dept Jobs and Small Business at email@example.com. Please tell him everything you hate about the program in great detail.
The Senate Inquiry will report at the end of this month and I will update again then.
Keep fighting for people power!
Politicians and rich CEOs shouldn't make all the decisions. Today we ask you to help keep Change.org free and independent. Our job as a public benefit company is to help petitions like this one fight back and get heard. If everyone who saw this chipped in monthly we'd secure Change.org's future today. Help us hold the powerful to account. Can you spare a minute to become a member today?I'll power Change with $5 monthly