- Mene PangalosManager of the Cambridge move, AstraZeneca
- Pascal SoriotCEO, AstraZeneca
AstraZeneca - Please listen to public concern!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 15,000.
Cambridge against AstraZeneca Planning (The CAP Campaign) are opposing AstraZeneca's plans for an animal lab and global HQ in Cambridge.
As part of our opposition we are politely contacting AstraZeneca and urgently asking them to respond to the concerns of the public.
We are asking them to:
- drop the animal lab from their planned HQ
- phase out all animal testing from their whole industry
- meet with us to discuss these concerns
We need as many people as possible to sign this letter to convey the high volume of public concern there is!
Please sign and spread the word to help stop yet another animal torture lab being built.
- Manager of the Cambridge move, AstraZeneca
- CEO, AstraZeneca
I am writing with regard to your plans for a global HQ and animal lab in Cambridge and would like to politely make the following requests:
1) My starting point is to request that AstraZeneca ends all animal testing. I urge you to consider phasing out all animal experimentation with year on year decreases, leading to an eventual elimination of all animal testing.
2) I would like to propose that you at least cease your plans for yet another animal lab.
3) Please make a commitment to meet with Cambridge against AstraZeneca Planning (CAP) to discuss these concerns.
4) Please listen to the concerned voices of the public. AstraZeneca has the resources, facilities and academic brilliance to make these requests happen.
I hope you will consider what I have said and politely remind you of your commitment to the 3 Rs and to transparency.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your swift response,
The CAP Campaign started this petition with a single signature, and now has 11,526 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: The CAP Campaign is counting on you
The CAP Campaign needs your help with “AstraZeneca - Please listen to public concern!”. Join The CAP Campaign and 11,525 supporters today.