Ask Community Board 7 to deny a liquor license for 108 West 74th Street
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Please join us in saying NO to a restaurant on our quiet residential block. Ask Community Board 7 (CB7) to deny a liquor license for 108 West 74th Street by signing this petition.
With so many empty commercial spaces on Amsterdam & Columbus Avenues, it makes no sense to add a new restaurant in this residential mid-block location. It will negatively impact the quality of life for dozens of families who call it home.
Our concerns include
- Street noise & traffic - 7 days a week – from morning until late at night
- Back courtyard noise from outdoor dining – dramatically amplified by the ‘canyon effect’
- Vented cooking odors & air pollution
- Noise from industrial AC equipment
- Negative impact on property values for dozens of families so one commercial owner can maximize profits
Restaurants belong on the avenues - not in our backyard.
We will present this petition at the June 2018 Community Board 7 meeting, Tuesday, June 5, 2018, 6:30 PM at Fordham University, 113 West 60th Street.
Today: Colleen is counting on you
Colleen F. needs your help with “Ask NYC Community Board 7 to deny a liquor license for 108 West 74th Street”. Join Colleen and 129 supporters today.