- Courtney EnglishAPS District 7 (at large) board member
- Nancy MeisterAPS District 4 Board Member
- Yolanda JohnsonAPS District 6 Board Member
- Emmett JohnsonAPS District 9 (At large) Board member
- Reuben R. McDaniel, IIIAPS DIstrict 8 (elected at large) Board Member
- Brenda MuhammadAPS DIstrict 1 Board Member
- Byron AmosAPS District 2 Board Member
- Cecily Harsch-KinnaneAPS District 3 Board Member
- LaChandra Butler BurksAPS District 5 Board Member
- Atlanta Public Schools Board MembersCommunication Director for the Board
APS - We Need a New Super for a Brighter Future: Vote for Better Leadership and let Superintendent Davis' contract expire without renewal.
Atlanta needs a superintendent who can communicate well, work effectively with school leaders, and rise above political manuevering to provide the best education possible for our students.
- APS District 7 (at large) board member
- APS District 4 Board Member
- APS District 6 Board Member
- APS District 9 (At large) Board member
- APS DIstrict 8 (elected at large) Board Member
Reuben R. McDaniel, III
- APS DIstrict 1 Board Member
- APS District 2 Board Member
- APS District 3 Board Member
- APS District 5 Board Member
LaChandra Butler Burks
- Communication Director for the Board
Atlanta Public Schools Board Members
Please allow Superintendent Davis' contract to expire without renewal, and move immediately to find a new Superintendent for Atlanta Public Schools to take over when Davis' term ends this summer. Atlanta needs a superintendent who can communicate well, work effectively with school leaders, and rise above political maneuvering to provide the best education possible for our students. Thank you for your consideration.
Molly Woo started this petition with a single signature, and now has 101 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.