Sh. Ram Vilas Paswan: Support NCDRC to Deliver Timebound Justice within 90 to 150 days
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
Shri Ram Vilas Paswan ji,
Hon’ble Minister for Consumer Affairs
Subject : Request to Support NCDRC to Deliver Timebound Justice.
We would like to draw your kind attention towards the issues wrt. National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) which comes under Ministry of Consumer Affairs.
It is well known fact that high volumes of cases are being filed in NCDRC, resulting in increase in the amount of work to be executed during the process of justice delivery system. Hence there is huge pendency of the cases awaiting disposal. Many cases are under consideration since more than 2 to 3 years, however the objectives of Consumer Protection Act 1986 is to provide speedy justice within approx 90 to 150 days.
The average lifecycle duration of the cases certainly needs to be reduced by a big margin. NCDRC needs attention and support in terms of investment and improvement in service conditions.
We request you to kindly consider some below suggestions of common man/consumers:
- Improve the service conditions of members of NCDRC
- Invest and further improve the infrastructure of NCDRC
- Increase the number of bench hearing the matters, as consumers are more aware and number of litigations are bound to increase manifold.
- Increase the number of technical members and the domains they belong to
- Automate the process of filing case & submitting documents as far as its practical to do so.
We request you to kindly bring positive change in system to achieve goals and objectives with which the Consumer Protection Act 1986 was enacted.
Looking forward for the above being considered and implimented in good faith.
Today: Gaurav is counting on you
Gaurav Prakash needs your help with “Appeal @irvpaswan to Support #NCDRC to Deliver Timebound #Justice within 90 to 150 days as per #Consumer Protection Act 1986”. Join Gaurav and 1,245 supporters today.