Petition Closed

Stop the use of plastic gel packs being used in pediatricians offices

This petition had 1,253 supporters


My daughter Mila was burned at Children's Health Center in Marble Falls Texas on June 20, 2016. She was only 2 weeks old at the time it occurred. She suffered 2nd degree burns due to a plastic gel pack heated in the microwave applied to her foot before a pku test was performed. It has been an absolute nightmare as a parent. I hope and pray no other parent or child has to ever go through what we have endured. Please sign my petition to stop the use of these gel packs being used when performing a pku test.


Today: Dana is counting on you

Dana Monsarrat needs your help with “American Pediatric Association : Stop the use of plastic gel packs being used in pediatricians offices”. Join Dana and 1,252 supporters today.