Vegan Investment Platform in Canada
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
Do you believe that animals have the right not to be exploited, abused, and/or killed? Currently, Canadians do not have investment options aligned with their vegan/vegetarian values. We want to change that.
Socially Responsible investments (SRI) mainly focus on the environment, human rights, labour rights, etc. Though they are all worthy goals, we believe it’s time to broaden the SRI criteria to include the vegan values:
A NEW SRI/Vegan Investment Criteria Proposal:
Excluding companies directly involved in the following types of activities:
- Manufacture or serve food or beverage items containing animal products
- Manufacture or sell clothing that involves killing or harming animals
- Manufacture or sell products that use animals for experiments
- Breed animals for food production and/or animal testing
- Animals used for Entertainment (circus, shows, stampedes, etc.)
We need your help to get this started!
Today: Anup is counting on you
Anup Ruparelia needs your help with “Affinity Capital Management Inc.: Vegan Investment Platform in Canada”. Join Anup and 1,209 supporters today.