PENALTY AGAINST CANINE ABUSERS

0 personas firmaron. ¡Ayuda a conseguir 50,000!


PENALTY AGAINST CANINE ABUSERS    


The abuses against animals have become much more common than before.  Abuses include verbal, physical, and many cases even sexualabuse. In Mexico, seven out of ten dogs are abused with physical abuse and also abandoned in the streets without having a roof or food.  Many canines walk in the streets with their young and a lot of people in the streets hurts them. Many people buy breed dogs, for example pitbulls, to breed and generate a lot of money. These dogs are put in fights again and again until they reach the point of killing.  These dogs are eventually abandoned since the owners realize that they can't make much money anymore.


The pitbull is a breed of dogs that are the noblest dogs. They are not like any other I know.   It is a dog with an aggressive personality but like any other dog it depends on the owner. They give the animal a good life when it is raised like a son or daughter.  If you raise it with values the child will be a responsible person in adulthood. With dogs, if you give love and don't mistreat them it will be a good dog. In my family we have a pitbull until adulthood and he has never bitten nor fought with any other dogs. In Mexico, it is the country that is placed in position number three in animal abuse around 18 million dogs, 30% have owners and the other 70% are abandoned street dogs.  These street dogs will gradually reproduce more and more. Around 15% of dogs had an owner and were abused.


My conclusion is that if you have dogs and do not consider being responsible, do not buy them and less adopt they need love and so well have rights and I would like that if you have castrated dogs so that they do not have more to reduce their abandonment and have a better life, they are the best friends of man but man is the cruelest because we are so cruel NO MA ANIMAL ABUSE AND THAT THEY GIVE THEM A PENALTY TO EVERYTHING THAT MISSES AN DEFENCELES they also feel and have feelings think well before having an animal at home.