Adobe - Do not discontinue Muse!!!!!! #SAVEMUSE
0 have signed. Let’s get to 7,500!
Today is a sad day! Adobe has announced (a very poor decision) that they will discontinue Adobe Muse due to very very poor reasons!
As a loyal Adobe subscriber that uses Muse everyday, I am very disappointed and am calling for all adobe Muse users to show your support, share this and try and make Adobe change its mind for at least another few years by continuing to provide updates/bug fixes at the minimum! There is no other product on the market that offers the flexibility that Muse offers and i'm not gonna stand for my standards being lowered to Wix and Weebly! PLEASE ADOBE RECONSIDER!
From the message I'm getting from adobe, they just seem like they have run out of ideas with Muse and don't know where to go so here are a few:
- Have PHP drag and drop elements such as a login system
- Expand widget capability
- Add a built in Muse Blog (SQLite)
- Take a look at WebFlow for some features where they do it better than Muse but WebFlow is a rip off pricing wise!
- Give Muse some features that make Wordpress so popular! Or add what you mean by...
- "Designers that are actively engaged in creating complex websites and applications are investing in UX design and prototyping skills while partnering with development teams to bring their designs to life.
For simpler websites, we’ve seen the emergence of Do-It-Yourself (DIY) website creators that leverage customizable templates to quickly create responsive websites that can be easily modified by the designer or a client."
AND IF YOU STILL DECIDE TO DISCONTINUE MUSE MAKE IT OPEN SOURCE ON GITHUB FOR DEVELOPERS TO EXPAND IT! REMOVE ALL COPYRIGHT AND ALLOW US TO ADD NEW FEATURES OURSELVES!
#SAVE MUSE!!!!! | #NotAMUSEd
MY OTHER PETITIONS:
Today: Mark is counting on you
Mark Brown needs your help with “Adobe Systems: Adobe - Do not discontinue Muse!!!!!!”. Join Mark and 5,545 supporters today.