2018 Elections

  • 412,409 supporters taking action on this topic.
  • 0 petitions started in this community.
Start a petition

Stories and updates from petition starters

Open the Ohio gubernatorial debates to all candidates on the ballot! #OpenTheOHgovDebates!
Join our Democracy Day Money Bomb to #OpenTheDebates!The corrupt Commission on Presidential Debates is failing right in front of our eyes.  Now is the time to turn up the volume & rai…
Join our Democracy Day Money Bomb to #OpenTheDebates!
October 14, 2020
Transportation Safety Improvements NOW - 10th Ave. @ W 41st St.
Christine BerthetAs a result of your advocacy, The department of transportation will be installing a signal protected crossing at this intersection…
May 15, 2019
Hand-Marked Paper Ballots for Georgia
Help Take Our Fight to the US House Oversight CommiteeOn Tuesday, Governor Brian Kemp signed HB316, the bill to replace Georgia's unverifiable voting machines with MORE unverifiable vo…
April 5, 2019

Victories in 2018 Elections

3 supporters are talking about petitions related to 2018 Elections!

I am fighting for my people, they come to this country looking for a better life and creating a better future for their families <br> I am not just fighting for my people but for my parents and my family. They came here and found jobs a home. They have kind hearts. They are not criminals. They are people who want to find a better life. Build a better life for their families. Please find it in your heart to sigh this petition and help. <br> I do not want to see my people in detention centers. Ice are the real criminals. They racially profile and mistreat them. We have to do everything in our power to put an end to this.
Melanie supported: Abolish ICE
I’m fighting for my brother and my community that needs our support and our help. We are their voices lets speak out
Alejandro supported: Abolish ICE
I am fully white. I sign this not for me, but for my Mexican friends, my Black friends, my Asian friends, the people I care about that &quot;aren&#39;t a light enough skin colour.&quot; Raise your voices. We can fight back.
Annabelle supported: Abolish ICE

You’re not alone — a community of supporters is ready to back you.

Start a petition
  1. Home
  2. Topic
  3. 2018 Elections