Save the Utah County Equestrian Arena and improve its Management to bring in more revenue.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
Utah County is considering selling the Utah County Equestrian Facility in Highland Utah which would be a massive loss to the entire community not only the equestrian community
Purpose of Petition:
To bring to the attention of the Utah County Mayor, Commission, and Legislature the need for Utah County Equestrian Park in Highland to:
1. Stay as is – An Equestrian Facility
2. Get much-needed improved management and change for capital improvements.
The people signing this petition are in favor of and urge the County and legislature to leave the Equestrian Park as-is and change management practices to maintain and improve the existing arenas, trails, and stalls. The Utah County Equestrian Park is one of the largest public equestrian parks in the State of Utah. Used by thousands of horse owners and could be used by special event/interest groups yearly if policy changed to allow so.
Selling the park and eliminating the equestrian facility would impact thousands of people who depend on the horse industry for not only income but a way of life.
We have used the Utah County Equestrian Park for 15 plus years. As long-time users of the Equestrian Park, we are petitioning to keep the Park an equestrian venue. Following are very important factors to be considered:
• The County has hundreds of special interest parks for soccer, baseball, golf, etc., but only ONE Equestrian Park.
• The central location is perfect for many different types of equestrian AND non-equestrian events.
• There are equestrian shows, clinics, and clubs that would come to this park if additional improvements were made and rules were changed to allow them because of the central location, parking, arenas and the facility as a whole.
Please pass along this Petition so that our voice can be heard. If you would like to do more to help feel free to kindly the Utah County commissioners and let them know it isn’t being “underutilized”.
Bill Lee phone number: (801)851-8135 Email: WilliamL@utahcounty.gov
Tanner Ainge phone number: (801)851-8136 Email: TannerA@utahcounty.gov
Tanner Ainge phone number: (801)851-8133 Email: Nathani@utahcounty.gov
Today: Kaitlyn is counting on you
Kaitlyn Gunther needs your help with “Utah County Commissioners : Keep the Utah County Equestrian Arena and improve its Management to bring in more revenue.”. Join Kaitlyn and 4,523 supporters today.