SOUTHERN CAMEROONS (AMBAZONIA) LIBERATION MOVEMENT (SOCALIMO) FOR ANGLOPHONE CAMEROONS
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000.
SOUTHERN CAMEROONS (AMBAZONIA) LIBERATION MOVEMENT'S (SOCALIMO) PETITION FOR SOUTHERN CAMEROONS' (ANGLOPHONE OR ENGLISH CAMEROON) FULL INDEPENDENCE FROM LA REPUBLIC DU CAMEROON (FRENCH CAMEROON) OR FEDERATION
1) DUE TO MARGINALIZATION, SOUTHERN CAMEROONS NEEDS TO STAND FOR FULL INDEPENDENCE (RESTORATION OF INDEPENDENCE) FROM LA REPUBLIC DU CAMEROON OR FEDERATION
2) RELEASE ALL THE ANGLOPHONE THAT WERE ARRESTED DUE TO THE STRIKE AND TAKEN TO YAOUNDÉ OR IN ANY JAIL IN CAMEROON.
(FREE DR. NKONGHO FELIX BALLA AGBOR (ESQ) AND DR. FONTEM NEBA, OUR CONSURTIUM LEADERS, #freenkongho , #freefontem , #freesoutherncameroon #anglophoneunion )
3) ANGLOPHONE UNION FOR SOUTHERN CAMEROONS MARGINALIZATION PROBLEM. NORTH WEST AND SOUTH WEST REGION OF CAMEROON. THE LAWYERS, TEACHERS, STUDENT, TRANSPORTERS AND TRADERS HAVE SPOKEN, LISTEN TO THEM.
4) SAY NO TO GENOCIDE IN SOUTHERN CAMEROONS CAUSED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT PAUL BIYA (GIRLS RAPPED ON CAMPUS BY LA REPUBLIC DU CAMEROUN POLICE); FRANCE INFLUENCE AND MTN CAMEROON COLLABORATION TO SHORT DOWN INTERNET IN SOUTHERN CAMEROONS TO PROMOTE THE GENOCIDE.
#AnglophoneUnion repeats; there is GENOCIDE in Southern Cameroons in the North West and South West Region of Cameroon. Please the world; do not wait and let people more people die and you say, ‘it was just Rwanda and Burundi. Now it is Southern Cameroons’.
SAY NO TO GENOCIDE IN SOUTHERN CAMEROONS CAUSED BY PRESIDENT PAUL BIYA
VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVICED
LA REPUBLIQUE DE CAMEROON POLICE BRUTALITY, TORTURE, RAPE OF ANGLOPHONE CAMEROONIANS
Police shooting guns in Bamenda
SIGN AND SHARE THE PETITON; CLICK HERE; https://www.change.org/o/2841905
UNDERSTANDING THE SOUTHERN CAMEROON PROBLEM HISTORICALLY
A HISTORY TIME LINE EVENTS ABOUT COLONIALISM, VIDEOS, DOCUMENTS, INTERVIEWS ABOUT THE SOUTHERN CAMEROONS STRIKES OF 28TH NOVEMBER, 8TH DECEMEBER 2016 and 2017 Cont…
CHAPTER 01, BBC TIME LINE HISTORY OF CAMEROON
CHAPTER 02; A BRIEF HISTORY OF SOUTHERN CAMEROONS BY OUR LEADERS WHO WITNESS COLONIAL TIMES AND THE TREATIES WITH ANGLOPHONE AND FRENCH CAMEROON
lawyers going on strike in Southern Cameroons due to their rights to common law, no to marginalization. saying no to French lawyers applying verdict to court cases when they do not understand English, Anglophone culture and without a translator.
CHAPTER 04; TEACHERS ON STRIKE
Teachers also came on the streets striking say, there are being force speak French in the Anglophone regions, more hired French teachers who do not speak English in English institutions and not vice versa. so teachers say that they are being marginalization.
CHAPTER 05; STUDENT ON STRIKE
Then the student of University of Buea came to the strike saying, there are forced to speak French on campus and marginalization at the campus with the French system of education they never grow up with.
CHAPTER 6; TRANSPORTERS AND TRADERS JOIN THE STRIKE SAYING THERE ARE NO ROADS IN NORTH WEST AND SOUTH WEST CAMEROON.
CHAPTER 07; FRENCH CAMEROONS UNDER THE PRESIDENT PAUL BIYA’S POLICE.
Forceful occupational French Police brutalized, tortured, killed and raped Southern Cameroons due to the strike of the lawyers, teachers, students, traders, and transporters.
CHAPTER 08; RESPONDS TO THE STRIKE FROM POLITICAL PARTIES AND SOME FRANCOPHONE SYMPATHIZERS
CHAPTER 09; RESPONDS TO THE STRIKE FROM CAMEROONIANS LIVING ABROAD.
CHAPTER 10; RESPONDS TO THE STRIKE HONORABLE JOSEPH WIRBA
HON. JOSEPH WIRBA is a parliamentarian from the Southern Cameroons region who took the bull by the horn to explain the Southern Cameroons problem in front all the French and English Cameroon parliamentarians in plain words.
CHAPTER 11; LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL MEDIA SUPPORT
CHAPTER 12; STATEMENT FROM USA DEPARTMENT OF STATE AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL
CHAPTER 13; THE QUESTIONS, WHAT THE CAMEROON COMMON LAW LAWYERS OF SOUTHERN CAMEROONS ARE SAYING;
Here is a recent declaration by the Cameroon Common Law Lawyers:
"We the CCLL have also since resolved that the strike shall continue indefinitely except and until all our demands are met. These demands are contained in the CCLL conferences 1 & 2 resolutions and in the communiqué calling for this strike. The gist of these resolutions is that:
1. We want a return to the Federal system of government we voted for in the plebiscite of 11th February, 1961. That is two independent nations of equal status having full independence uniting as a Federation of states;
2. We want to have a southern Cameroons National Assembly to enable us make our own laws and other legislation;
3. We want a perfect Common law legal system for Southern Cameroons, ie having her own law school to train lawyers. To nominating and confirming via our own House of Assembly, judges of the lowest to the highest courts, i.e. including a Southern Cameroons Supreme Court;
4. We want to be able to decide on our educational path and future which primarily favours technical education;
5. We of course demand the use of English language as the sole working language of Southern Cameroons;
6. We want to manage all our natural resources e.g. petroleum, timber etc., and direct FD investment and development; and
7. We want to have the possibility of breaking away from the Union with French Cameroon if it becomes at any time the wish of the majority of Southern Cameroonians.
We are calling on all Anglophone Cameroonians to stand with us and fight by us to achieve these objectives. Together we shall succeed.
The time is now."
Check out the following:
Cameroon Common Law
CHAPTER 14; THE QUESTIONS, WHAT THE STUDENTS, TRANSPORTERS AND TRADERS OF SOUTHERN CAMEROONS ARE SAYING;
‘’A view from another angle:
1 - Why does La Republique borrow billions to construct Dams in the French speaking sides of Cameroon while Mentchum is flowing and wasting here in Bamenda?
- Why do they borrow billions to construct sea ports in kribi while Tiko and Limbe dont need as much money to develop?
3 - Why are certain ministries reserved for members of some regions and never to north west and south west?
4- Why is it that when it comes to national integration as far as entry into certain schools its only evident with HTTC & HTTTC Bambili and Kumba and you don't hear of it in ENS Yaounde and Maroua?
5- Why is it that nearly all official documents are published in French despite the fact that English is an official language in Cameroon?
6 - Why is it that the unwritten official language of the armed forces is French in Cameroon?
7- Why are the tanks storing SONORA's oil in Douala not Limbe?
8- Why did the govt refuse aid to tar the ring roads in Bamenda by the British in 1992?
9 - look at the state of roads in Bamenda and compare to any other major town in Cameroon?
10- Why is that the govt has completely snubbed the plea from common law lawyers and teachers and ordered its militia to shoot and kill us?
11- Why is that minor cases sent to court takes years to be deliberated and pass judgment but when we have a problem that threatens our existence the minister takes a few hours to "hear" and dismiss the case?
(Does he even have such powers?)
12 - Why is HTTC & HTTTC Bambili filled with francophones and Anglosaxon schools lack teachers?
13- What is the function of a government delegate (CPDM & appointed) if not to subjugate the will of the people who have voted for the council heads?
14 - Why has the Babadjou-Bamenda road not been tarred despite our cries for the past years?
15- Don't be deceived by our brothers and sisters who have been given govt posts and you think they are happy, deep within they too are insulted. The only weapon they have used on us is: FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. I know this is going to hurt some of you but i can’t hide the truth from my people.’’
CHAPTER 15; THE QUESTIONS, WHAT OWONO EYEBE ANICETUS ADVICED SOUTHERN CAMEROONS SAYING;
“BEWARE SOUTHERN CAMEROONS
PLEASE SHARE to all WhatsApp groups and even post on Facebook to warn the population about what is about to happen in the upcoming days.
Minister Atanga Nji Paul has come up with a suggestion to La Republique du Cameroun security Council that they should make an atmosphere were Anglophones shall be Attacking Francophone’s residing in English speaking Regions of North West and Southwest Regions by so doing it shall be declared that it is no longer a problem of Marginalization but an Anglophone vs Francophone problem. He did this as a medium of revenge to what happened to him and Mr. Yang in Bamenda. More soldiers are coming to South West and North West with specific instructions of "Shot to kill" please avoid the streets at the moment.
They want to make specifically make Anglophones to attack Bamileke so that the rising of "Markizah" shall come again.
Please Anglophones Regions don't attack any francophone. I am a Francophone Cameroonian and I was in the meeting, I am writing to you so to let you be aware of what is about to happen.
They are going to cut off Social media and Internet as from the 15th of December 2016 from the Anglophone Regions so that no image shall go out to the international community.
Be mindful that your Anglophones Brothers who attended the security meeting are in support of the killing of unarmed Civilians and they Termed Anglophones as "Extremist”. Do not trust the Anglophones in the government at this moment because they are selling you out and will pretend to be with you.
More killings shall be recorded as the days goes by because more soldiers are still to be deployed in the Anglophone Regions.
Communique has been sent to international bodies that Anglophones are Extremist manipulated by Boko Haram and SCNC to destabilize Cameroon Economy; they did this so that no intervention shall come from international bodies. Anglophones be wise and try to avoid the mass killing.
Francophones are supporting you please don't attack any francophone Cameroonian for we are supporting you.
In some days to come Francophone are going to be on strike soon to stop the government to call off troops from the Anglophone Regions.
PLEASE AND PLEASE DON'T ATTACK US THE FRANCOPHONES FOR WE ARE YOUR BROTHERS ARE WE ARE IN SUPPORT OF THE STRUGGLE. WE WANT CHANGE IN CAMEROON AND NOW IS THE BEGINNING OF THE CHANGE BUT LET'S DO IT PEACEFULLY. “
Owono Eyebe Anicetus
President; La voix de la société civile Yaounde
A MESSAGE FROM ANGLOPHONE UNION TO SOUTHERN CAMEROONS
DEAR SOUTHERN CAMEROONIANS
We love you Southern Cameroonians (Ambazonia); Just like Martin Luther King Jr. did a peaceful march on 28 August 1963 at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington DC, and made a speech ’ I HAVE A DREAM’, about two years after Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) gained their independence of 1st October 1961. It’s been over 50 years of occupation and marginalization from La Republique Du Cameroon (French Cameroon) claiming a treaty with Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) which was discussed but no legal document ever signed and no copies at the United Nations.
But 50 years later, we are still not free, so why did the United Nations sign documents announcing the independence of Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) in 1st October 1961? Why will the United Nations keep facts about this independent country and not help us in times of struggle, brutality, rape, occupation, marginalization of the Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia)'s people.
Today, we take our inspirations from Martin Luther King Jr.’s greatness to fight for our freedom for Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) with a peaceful protest and march on 2nd and 9th of January 2017 on along the street of Bamenda, Buea and every major town in the North West and South West Regions of Cameroon.
We are also marching in our cities in Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) to catch a check. When the meetings was held by John Ngu Foncha and our forefathers to discuss a possible unity with La Republique Du Cameroun (French Cameroon), (No documents ever signed) we were promised lavished opportunities if we unite but for 50 years, we still remain in poverty and marginalization. So that check that La Republique Du Cameroon (French Cameroon) promised us, sure also has “insufficient funds’’
But we cannot accept the fact that Cameroon’s bank of Justice is Bankrupt. Cameroon is considered today as Africa miniature, with all the natural resources, oil, minerals, cash crops, food growing fresh in Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) the most.
Now is the time to lift our nations from quick sand of marginalization and fight for full independence. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) until we are granted our full independence from La Republique Du Cameroon (French Cameroon). We will not stop our revolt until we can shake the foundation of our nation until the bright days of justice emerges.
The advice I will give to the Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) people; as we fight in gaining our full independence, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. We cannot fight for our freedom by drinking in the same cup with the La Republique Du Cameroon (French Cameroon) knowing that some of our fellow brothers and sisters of Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) has been bribed to help convince us to stay in another 50 years of tears, poverty and suffering of marginalization.
One message I have for them, is that fact that there are still our brothers and sisters; the same blood of the Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) people, due to poverty and marginalization, they have found themselves eating with the same spoon with the La Republique Du Cameroon (French Cameroon) to feed their families which make sense. You should ask yourself, ‘’when will you be satisfied’’. However, they should be bold enough to release that there will be better and richer if they stand on their own nation alone as Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia).
They will get better pay and rule in better government job positions with our new nation Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) about to be reborn today. Brothers and sisters, we need you to stand up and see that even though you are member of the ruling party from Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) region, you do not still have the full opportunity you are looking for your life and your children, because it is found in where you belong in Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia),
My heart message to La Republique Du Cameroon (French Cameroon) is that, we still do not look at you as an enemy, we love you all as God’s creature, we love to do business with you, trade with you, have a friendship with you but with a define rule from a new country Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia). We just want to remind you that we were once an independent country and we want our country back. So to better relate with you, we need to gain back our country and sign international treaties with you and we move on. We do not need to see any cases of genocide because we love you all La Republique Du Cameroon (French Cameroon).
We will call on you all Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) living in every part of Cameroon to rise on 2nd and 9th of January 2017, take your flyer, flag, banner, document to educate and join the Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) Liberation Movement ( SOCALIMO). Remember, you are all restricted to bring down the Green Red Yellow flag of Cameroon to hoist any other flag now. We must avoid any reasons for the police of La Republique Du Cameroon (French Cameroon) to arrest, brutalize, torture or rape us again.
If you cannot make it on the street for any reasons, you can help us hold the flag, banner, document, take a picture or video saying FREE AMBAZONIA, below say FREE SOUTHERN CAMEROONS and post and share it on your social media. Also you can change your Facebook or Twitter front page or cover page with the Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) flag on 2nd and 9th of January 2017 with the above message.
In the Bible, when Moses was call to lead the Children out of Israel to the promise land, he believed God will guide him to succeed and it came to pass. When God asked Noah to build an arc, Noah trusted him and it came to pass. Whatever your religion may be, we must all pray and ask for divine inspirations on how we will take Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) to a new level and a new generation.
SIGN AND SHARE THE PETITION; CLICK HERE; https://www.change.org/o/2841905
We need to make Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) our promise land where all the Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) living on exile or on asylum in every country in the world from, Europe, Asia, Southern America, North America, Australia, Africa can come back home and enjoy their heritage and land Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) which they belong.
Everyone must do something as little as possible, so that you will tell your future generation that you contributed to the success and freedom of Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) today. So we will be proud that we did succeed together.
We cannot walk alone and as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead. We cannot walk back and nothing is stopping us. We cannot walk back to more than 50 years of suffering, poverty, hate brutality, losing our identity and dreams that God created us.
We must say no, no, no to occupation and yes yes yes to independent because, ‘ when injustice becomes law, resistance becomes a duty
I speak as the son of Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia), when I was in primary school, on May 26 1990; my town was under attack by La Republique Du Cameroon (French Cameroon) occupation police who throw tear gas grenade on our campus as protesters of this same Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) independent fight for freedom and occupation ran to our campus.
I felt the smell of tear gas grenade down my treat as I struggle to bread. My mom rushed to school and rescued me home. We did not stand for the fight with fear at that time, now in 8th December 2016; its about 27 years have passed and we are still getting the same tear gas grenade in University of Buea and streets of Bamenda, Kumba etc…The water cannon that was spread into the bed rooms of the students of National Polytechnic Bambui is just a few examples to talk about.
Counting from 26th May 1990, hundreds of people have died in the struggle, young men and woman of Southern Cameroons ( Ambazonia) have had their hands cut off as they tried to pick the tear gas grenade and it exploded on their fingers. We know these truth and we cannot deny that all these events never happened.
So how long are we going to watch these happenings; how long will we let our kids yet unborn grow up and be brutalized, killed and raped and get tear gas grenade down their treats. Brother and sisters of Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia), enough is enough. Join our peaceful march to freedom. Do not be scared because the time is now.
We have all seen the YouTube videos and social media about the pain the people have gone through from November to December 2016. We all have the evidence that was send through the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)’s whatsapp phone number +4407525900971. We encourage you to fear but take more video of any even that occur and share using this BBC Whatsapp number.
I have a dream that; "THE TEA PARTY " that defines the American freedom: that raised the powerful nation; The United States of America existed because American said ‘hell no’ to foreign occupation and colonial rules. Today we have; 'THE RAPE PARTY' where our girls from Southern Cameroons (Amazonia) were raped and brutalized by the La Republique Du Cameroun (French Cameroon) occupation Police while drinking beer and having fun ordered by the President Paul Biya in November and December 2016 protest. It is our own time to say ‘HELL NO’ to La Republique Du Cameroun (French Cameroon)
I have a dream that the people of Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) has finally come to their long fight for freedom. The time is now.
I have a dream that from Buea to Bamenda, there will be a tarred road that does not pass through La Republique du Cameroun leading the North West to the Southern West regions of Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia). More farm to market roads that will satisfy the bikers, traders and transporters’ cry for freedom.
I have a dream that the children of Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) will go to school and their entire teachers will be able to speak English and teach them in English so that they can pass their exams better grades. Not just two universities ( Univeristy of Buea and University of Bamenda) in a country of over 6 million people, lacking basic facilities and unpaid teachers.
We will build a better system of education and more Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) will be able to realize their higher education dreams without having to go to La Republique du Cameroon ( French Cameroon) which I also did in University of Yaounde 1, Ngoa Ekele to learn in French language; that will satisfy the teachers and students’ cry for freedom.
I have a dream that the lawyers of Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) will able to use the common law system or another system that best identify us based on our culture and background. A system where we will be tried in court in English and a translator present in court in case we do not understand a language to satisfy the lawyers’ cry for freedom.
I have a dream that, a nation is about to be reborn called Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) where we will have our own army, currency, constitution, English language as main language, freedom like any other country in the world.
However, the people of Southern Cameroons (Amazonia) on our peaceful match pass on 2nd and 9th of January 2017 for Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) Liberation Movenment (SOCALIMO), we must follow these rules. We have died enough and we do not need any one kill again.
DON'T SKIP THIS - WARNING!
12 Things we must NOT do to avoid Police shootings during the 2nd and 9th of January 2017
1) Don’t hoist any flag. Hoisting a strange flag in a territory is a way of taking over forcefully and the military would shoot you to protect its land. Use mostly banners and posters and flyers on the street. Flags could be used online.
2) Avoid fire in any way. Don't burn tires. Fire is a sign of war. Don't call war on you because you have no weapons.
3) No Party uniforms. Southern Cameroons (Ambazonia) Liberation Movenment (SOCALIMO) is a non-partisan protest. Let’s be identified as a marginalized but united people.
4) No Violence!!! If anyone starts violence beside you, hand him over to the police. The regime of La Republique Du Cameroun (French Cameroon) may pay some Anglophones to start violence so they'll use it as a pretext for brutality to international media. Be wise.
5) No Stones!!! When you shoot the police with stones, they will defend themselves with bullets.
6) No Catapults!!!, whether big or small. We have to convince the world that we are a peaceful people being pushed to the walls.
7) Every matching team has leaders. Don’t act out of the instructions. Order is what made the Buea rally a success. Unity is strength.
8) Don't try to challenge the military. Smile at them. They killed our brothers, yet they are still our "friends''. If the military doesn't feel threatened by us, we'll be safe.
The French revolution in Burkina Faso Long walk was successful because the military felt safe and stood by the people.
9) Don't fight your brother!!!. Whether Federation or Secession, or independent or other suggestions is your opinion; all Southern Cameroonians (Ambazonia) have opinions that count, but all we want is a voice and either ways we can get it. Use one or both slogans on your posters, flyers and banners
10) Don't misuse or abuse the current green red yellow Cameroon flag. Doing that will only invite shootings because we respect La Republique Du Cameroun (French Cameroon).
11) Don't be praying to die for others, you are not Jesus. Struggle to stay alive to enjoy the new state."Life no get duplicate”.
12) Get ready! We are about to make History. This is a peaceful match and we will be victorious. We can do this. Remember!!!, We win by strategy, not by war. We have no army, just winning ideas.
SIGN AND SHARE THE PETITION; CLICK HERE; https://www.change.org/o/2841905
-ANGLOPHONE UNION SOUTHERN CAMEROONS
-SOUTHERN CAMEROONS (AMBAZONIA) LIBERATION MOVEMENT ( SOCALIMO)
- The Secretary General of the United Nations.
- The President of the UN Security Council.
- The Chairperson of the Assembly of the A.U.
- The President of the Commission of the African Union.
- The African Union Executive Council.
- The African Union Peace and Security Council
- The Chairperson of the African Commission, Banjul, The Gambia.
- The Executive Secretary, ECOWAS.
- The Ambassador, United States Embassy, Yaounde.
- The Canadian High Commission, Yaoundé.
- The Ambassador, French Embassy, Yaoundé.
- The British High Commission, Yaoundé.
- The Ambassador, Russian Embassy, Yaoundé.
- The Ambassador, Embassy of the Peoples Republic of China, Yaoundé.
- The Nigerian High Commission, Yaoundé.
- All Political Parties with Headquarters in Southern Cameroons.
- All Political Parties of the Republic of the Cameroons.
- All Traditional Rulers of the Southern Cameroons.
- All Deputies of Southern Cameroons Origin in the National Assembly of La Republique du Cameroun.
- All Mayors of Southern Cameroons Local Government Areas.
- The Press, National and International."
- NEW YORK TIMES
- United States Secretary of State
John Kerry (United States Secretary of State)
- United Nations
- Secretary-General of the United Nations
Ban Ki-moon (Secretary-General of the United Nations)
- African Wildlife Federation
- President of the United States
- Council of the European Union
- United Nations Security Council
- United Nations Environment Program
- United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime
- United States Supreme Court
- Amnesty International
Amnesty International Australia
- African Union Executive Council
- Amnesty International
- African Union Peace and Security Council
- AFRICA UNION
- President of the Commission of the African Union
- Chairperson of the African Commission, Banjul, The Gambia
- The Executive Secretary, ECOWAS
- The Ambassador, United States Embassy, Yaounde
- The Canadian High Commission, Yaoundé
- The Ambassador, French Embassy, Yaoundé
- The Ambassador, Russian Embassy, Yaoundé
- The Ambassador, Embassy of the Peoples Republic of China, Yaoundé
- The Nigerian High Commission, Yaoundé
- All Political Parties with Headquarters in Southern Cameroons
- All Political Parties of the Republic of the Cameroons
- All Traditional Rulers of the Southern Cameroons
- All Deputies of Southern Cameroons Origin in the National Assembly of La Republique du Cameroun
- All Mayors of Southern Cameroons Local Government Areas
- The Press, National and International
SOUTHERN CAMEROONS (AMBAZONIA) LIBERATION MOVEMENT (SOCALIMO) FOR ANGLOPHONE CAMEROON
Today: SOUTHERN CAMEROONS (AMBAZONIA) LIBERATION MOVEMENT (SOCALIMO) FOR ANGLOPHONE CAMEROON is counting on you
SOUTHERN CAMEROONS (AMBAZONIA) LIBERATION MOVEMENT (SOCALIMO) FOR ANGLOPHONE CAMEROON needs your help with “UNITED NATIONS: SOUTHERN CAMEROONS (AMBAZONIA) LIBERATION MOVEMENT (SOCALIMO) FOR ANGLOPHONE INDEPENDENCE”. Join SOUTHERN CAMEROONS (AMBAZONIA) LIBERATION MOVEMENT (SOCALIMO) FOR ANGLOPHONE CAMEROON and 666 supporters today.