SAVE WALTHAM'S FARM
0 have signed. Let’s get to 7,500!
We, the undersigned citizens of the City of Waltham, along with citizens of surrounding towns and cities of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, encourage the University of Massachusetts at Amherst to conduct a speedy, transparent, public process with our elected officials, to ensure that the historic Cornelia Warren lands in north Waltham commonly known at the UMass Field Station, are in their entirety:
- transferred to ownership, custody, and control of the City of Waltham
- at no cost to our taxpayers
- for perpetual use as a farm and open space
- as enumerated in the resolution put forward by Councillors George Darcy, Sharline Nabulime, and John McLaughlin
- as described in the deed restriction as per the original wishes of the Cornelia Warren estate.
Today: Waltham is counting on you
Waltham Citizen needs your help with “UMass Amherst Chancellor Kumble R. Subbaswamy: SAVE WALTHAM'S FARM”. Join Waltham and 6,059 supporters today.