Stop chaining dogs in Nassau County, FL!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
**PLEASE SHARE THE PETITION ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTRIBUTE IF YOU CAN**
The last time Nassau County Commissioners updated the animal ordinance we were watching new episodes of Seinfeld on a rear projection TV, smoking cigarettes in the smoking section at Denny's restaurant and using a dial-up modem to send e-mails composed on a Compaq computer. Times change, this ordinance has not.
For the over a year Nassau residents have lobbied Commissioners to update the ordinance. Proposed changes include:
- Approve attended-tethering only.
- Require animals be given clean water in a clean container.
- Provide language to insure animals are safely transported in open truck and trailers.
- Establish minimum size requirements for animal enclosures.
- Require animals to be moved to safety when a mandatory evacuation order is in effect for that area.
- Clarify minimum requirements for an animal shelter.
Please sign this petition AND MAKE A COMMENT to let Commissioners know that they need to move Nassau County out of the dark ages of animal welfare and into the 21st century.
Today: Dr. David is counting on you
Dr. David Fashingbauer needs your help with “Stop chaining dogs in Nassau County, FL!”. Join Dr. David and 2,253 supporters today.