ReAudit Trump over his Possible Income Tax, FTC, FCC Violations & FBI Favoritism.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000.
Donald Trump may have violated "Rule of Law" on many occasions during the 2016 presidential campaign. Here is a list.
- Donald Trump may have funded his entire presidential campaign with Income Tax Evasion Money.
- Donald Trump may have broken FCC rules when he repeatedly lied & slandered his opponent, Hillary Clinton, over the airwaves claiming that his never indicted and never convicted opponent was a "criminal".
- FBI director James Comey needs to explain why Hillary Clinton was under investigation and REinvestigation for emails while Donald Trump was not being investigated for Income Tax Evasion, FCC Violations by using the airwaves to purposely lie for personal and political gain, and FTC Violations for his quid pro quo relationship with the National Enquirer. Perhaps the FBI was also investigating Donald Trump, but kept quiet about it, which would also be unacceptable and therefore investigated as well.
- These three separate issues clearly gave Mr. Trump a Financial, Deceptive, and Media edge over Hillary Clinton during the Presidential Campaign. Enough of an advantage to alter the final presidential outcome by a significant amount. James Comey needs to explain why the FBI did not find it alarming that a presidential candidate may have funded his entire campaign with income tax evasion money, yet the FBI did not find it necessary to investigate Mr. Trump.
- Donald Trump's close relationship to the National Enquirer and the Enquirer's ongoing misuse of their front cover headlines to voice their anti Clinton bias, as fact, rather than as their opinion, is possibly an FTC violation as well. Perhaps as many as 10 million eyes per week saw opinionated National Enquirer Anti Clinton headlines being reported as breaking Headline News Stories. The anti Clinton headlines came out on average one to two times for every four monthly publications. Whenever the National Enquirer created outrageous Clinton phobia headlines and presented them as fact rather than opinion, they were most likely violating FTC and FCC rules. The fact that the National Enquirer Supports Trump makes the entire action highly offensive and most likely illegal.
What we experienced during the 2016 presidential campaign was a Candidate bullying his way through the process, always falling forward into the next day so everybody would forget his transgressions from the day before. That is why it is important to request government agencies do what they are supposed to do, and do what the media missed, honor the rule of law and actually do their job by exposing actions that need to investigated.
We need answers to the questions that were not asked by the media of James Comey at both of his Hillary Clinton press conferences, such as, "Is Donald Trump being investigated as well? That one question alone would have put a better perspective on the FBI's overall purpose and would have allowed journalists to expand their own mindset over what was really going on. Was the FBI only targeting one candidate but not the other, why ?
But beyond that, why are the FTC, FCC and the IRS standing still when its their job to investigate Trump's possible Presidential Campaign Transgressions? Has Hillary Clinton fallen into the trap of the Good Old Boys Network in which the men who dominate these agencies can't see how biased they have been towards Donald Trump and his possible law breaking ways? Is Attorney Loretta Lynch too timid to do her job?
Does Rule of Law only apply to women, and is Rule of Law only enforced during Republican Presidential Terms and not during Democrat Presidential Terms? No matter what has come before, it is time for Donald Trump to be investigated over possible rule of law violations.
If Donald Trump believes he is above the law when it comes to running for the presidency, how much worse might it get were he to actually be inaugurated on January 20, 2017 without first being investigated on numerous potential rule of law violations.
- Rhode Island Senator
- Federal Communications Commission
- Internal Revenue Service
ReAudit Trump over his Possible Income Tax, FTC and FCC Violations. Rule of Law dictates that Donald Trump's behavior, actions and possible violations of FCC, FTC and IRS rules during the campaign be examined before he is inaugurated.
Trump's ties to the National Enquirer and the Enquirers abuse of their own headlines in which they planted fake anti Clinton stories as real must be examined for possible FTC violations.
Donald Trump repeatedly calling Hillary Clinton a criminal when she has never been charged, indicted or convicted of a crime is a clear violation of FCC rules which prohibit willful lying over the airwaves for personal and political gain.
The IRS may have let Donald Trump take close to a billion dollars in income tax relief that he was not entitled to. US vs IRBY allows for Trump to still be liable for what might be the biggest income tax heist in our lifetime. Using Tax Evasion money to fund an entire presidential campaign is clearly a violation of rule of law.
The FBI needs to explain in a press conference why Hillary Clinton was being investigated, but Donald Trump was not.
Until these four actions are taken, inaugurating Donald Trump for the presidency on January 20, 2017 is tantamount to an illegal coup.
Alessandro Machi started this petition with a single signature, and now has 575 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Alessandro is counting on you
Alessandro Machi needs your help with “ReAudit Trump over his Possible Income Tax, FTC, FCC Violations & FBI Favoritism.”. Join Alessandro and 574 supporters today.