Investigate #Corruption #ChildAbuse #ParentAbuse #LegalAbuse #Fraud in #FamilyCourt NOW!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 50,000!
FAMILY COURTS' CRIMINAL KID$ 4 CA$H APPROACH
The draconian laws of the Family Courts and the administration of these laws manipulated by corrupt legal practitioners and the "Experts" they assign to write Reports to the Court, protect its administrators, report writers, lawyers, barristers, judicial officers and a $5 billion (2008 figures) Family Court Industry that is the envy of all other legal jurisdiction in Australia both in the amount of money its lawyers and barristers make (at the cost of destruction of young, voiceless, innocent lives) and the outrageous discretion and judicial impunity enjoyed by its judicial officers.
The forbidding cost (monetary, emotional, physical) of bringing to justice individuals in a corrupt system by those who are already victims of the greed and rampant corruption in the Family Courts of Australia, has allowed this system to continue to abuse innocent people and allow corrupt legal practitioners to pervert the course of justice in its current disgraceful state on a daily basis.
Family Courts continue to punish the family violence victims who find the courage against all odds to stand against their abusers. The currency of Family Court is blood and tears of innocent people. The results are lining of pockets of corrupt family court solicitors, barristers, report writers and others.
The less good people stand up against the conduct tolerated and supported in the Family Court, the more arrogant the Family Court legal practitioners and its report writers will become.
Please stand up and make your voice count against the rampant corruption that is in the texture and DNA of a system that rewards the solicitors, barristers, report writers and judges at the cost of devastation and destruction of the very victims of family violence and abuse who turn to these courts for protection.
Family Court of Australia continues to put at risk the lives and well being of those it is supposed to protect, the Children!
Nothing can be reported to the media. No professional body can Hear complaints in relation to any unlawful or illegal conduct of those that the Family Court protects.
Judges have absolute power to make Orders that affect Children under such a protectionist system.
They rely on "Expert Reports" to protect themselves. No one can question these so-called "Experts". Expert Reports can be purchased. It seems that Court Orders can be purchased. It seems justice can be purchased in the Family Court.
In its 30 plus years of operation, Australia's youth suicide rate has reached number 1 in the developed world. The majority of victims of youth suicide in Australia come from broken homes. In 2015, more young people aged 15-24 died of suicide in Australia than of any other cause. How we treat the most vulnerable in our country should be the envy of the developed world instead we fail our children time and time in horrific circumstances.
- Suicide is the SECOND leading cause of death for ages 10-24. (2014 CDC WISQARS)
- Suicide is the SECOND leading cause of death for college-age youth and ages 12-18. (2014 CDC WISQARS)
- More teenagers and young adults die from suicide than from cancer, heart disease, AIDS, birth defects, stroke, pneumonia, influenza, and chronic lung disease, COMBINED.
- Each day in our nation, there is an average of over 5,240 attempts by young people grades 7-12.
- Four out of Five teens who attempt suicide have given clear warning signs
- These are fertile grounds for the corruption of the highest degree. Any allegation of corruption and misconduct within the Court System can only be investigated by the Family Court itself behind closed doors.
- No one knows of the nature and outcome of complaints.
- There is no independent body to investigate the complaint about judicial misconduct of a Family Court Judge in our country. Unlike any other State or federal Judge, Family Court Judges' misconduct is examined before other judges of the Family Court.
- Complaints about judicial conduct cannot be heard other than in the unforgiving process of Appeal, where other Judges of the Family Court hear the Appeal.
There needs to be an independent Royal Commission into the suffering of victims of Family Courts, the conduct of corrupt legal practitioners, the appointment of "Experts" to write reports,..., to alleviate the injustice and harm bestowed upon innocent children and parents for decades. #EnoughIsEnough
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 50,000!