The Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) & Theresa May to form "Confidence & Supply Agreement"
This petition made change with 752,336 supporters!
Theresa May must resign. This is a disgusting, desperate attempt to stay in power.
The facts since the General Election:
- May Attempts to form "Confidence & Supply Agreement" with the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) after failing to gain an overall majority.
- The DUP has historically been associated with loyalist paramilitaries and in recent years has been supported by loyalist paramilitary groups such as the Ulster Defence Association (UDA) and Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF), which are proscribed terrorist organisations.
- Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams & the Irish Prime Minister have both agreed that "An alliance would be a coalition of Chaos, putting the Good Friday Agreement at risk"
- The Northern Ireland Good Friday agreement relies on Westminster avoiding taking sides in the politics of the province. But in doing so now, Theresa May could threaten the entire peace process.
In case that wasn't enough:
- The DUP want to make it legal to discriminate against anyone from the LGBT community.
- The DUP want children to be taught creationism as scientific fact.
- The DUP want no woman to have access to any type of abortion, and furthermore criminalise anyone offering or seeking that service.
- The DUP want to bring back the death penalty
Today: David is counting on you
David Rozental-Devis needs your help with “ATTENTION ALL PRESS - May OUT / No Coalition with the DUP / #Winston / @StuartJRVeaney”. Join David and 752,335 supporters today.