The change has impacted the class of 2018 for the fall semester and will impact the spring 2018 semester. Students were told by the faculty that test questions were purposely changed due to some information received from another nursing student. The change of a final exam the day before it is to be taken without having any stats nor having proper time by the faculty to review the questions were unjustly and unfair to the Fall nursing students of PCN 4279.Read more
(Image from NekoPara)
Steam has made the decision to ban "weeb" games off their platform for being "too sexual." Now, that would be fine, except with every game that comes onto Steam's platform they have to manually approve it and they have said that such games are allowed, plus the people that make these games already censor them in order for them to be allowed onto the Steam store, even taking out parts of the story just for it to be allowed, and now they're getting told that if they don't censor it more, by removing ecchi, they will be banned off Steam.
But what is the group responsible for this? Surely Valve wouldn't just tell developers this and cause outrage. Well, the one group claiming responsibility for this is none other then the National Center on Sexual Exploitation, which is yet another organization that has been corrupted by political motives instead of actually trying to help.
They claim that such video games should be banned off Steam because they are promoting hypersexualized and pornographic content, and as stated above, Steam already requires makers of such games to remove any pornographic content. They claim that they are doing this to help children, as Steam has (according to their numbers) 35 million users who are minors, and protect such users from sexual content. But as we all know, this is just an excuse so they don't have to feel sorry about bad parenting, which, if any responsible parent was watching the games their children play, wouldn't be a problem.
I've created this petition to try and persuade Valve that following such absurdities from places that don't actually try and help people isn't a good idea, especially when the games that these people are trying to censor even have a label saying "Shall no person under the age of 18 play this content." Maybe instead of trying to excuse bad parenting, Valve should try and warn parents about these games, but not in the way they are currently trying to do.
Also, when I use the term SJWs I mean every group that has extremist views, the alt-right, BLM, 3rd Wave Feminism, Extremist Christian Groups, etc.Read more
first of all thanks for clicking on the link! So about a week ago one of my best friends Instagram Account called "AlphaXayah" got banned due to wrong copyright claims of 1 or more people falsely claiming her posts with bad intention. Her account was around 30k followers and her main goal was reposting Fanart, mostly from the game League of Legends, to support many artists and their amazing work. She put a really really big amount of time into making her account what it was until it got banned. You also have to know that that account is litteraly everything to her, not cause of the amount of followers or whatever mainly, mostly its because of many memories she holds onto with it. Shes been trying to appeal the ban for a week now and all she gets are declines from the instagram botted support system. Neither do they have a live chat function etc. She tried everything to get it back basically and theres not much left to do.
Another thing you can do besides signing this petition for her is following her backup account on instagram named "Alpharen". She still posts on there and updates people on her situation.
Id really really, really appreciate you signing this petition if you want her to get her account back.
Rodney Reed, who maintains his innocence, has been on death row for the past 21 years for the murder of Stacey Stites in Bastrop, Texas. Since his trial, there is substantial evidence that exonerates Reed and implicates Stites’ fiancé Jimmy Fennell, a local police officer. Reed is scheduled for execution on November 20, 2019, despite an enormous amount of evidence that supports his innocence.
Here are key facts you should know about his case:
1. The murder weapon has never been tested for DNA evidence. Requests for DNA testing of crime scene evidence, including a belt that was used as the murder weapon has been repeatedly denied by the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals. In 2018, the United States Supreme Court declined to directly review the Texas courts’ denial of DNA testing.
2. The state’s three forensic experts have admitted on the record to errors in their testimony, which led to Reed’sconviction and death sentence. The three forensic experts from Reed’s original trial have submitted affidavits that the original time of death is inaccurate, which makes the timeline for Reed killing Stites implausible.
3. Renown forensic pathologists including Michael Baden, M.D., Werner Spitz, M.D., LeRoy Riddick, M.D., and Cyril Wecht, M.D. have all concluded that Reed’s guilt is medically and scientifically impossible. The prosecution’s only forensic evidence linking Reed to the crime was semen taken from Stites’s body, which was attributed to the consensual relationship between them. The prosecution used this to connect him to the murder and refute this consensual romantic relationship, but supporting testimony has since been recanted and completely discredits the state’s case.
4. Rodney Reed and Stacey Stites were having a consensual sexual relationship. At the time of the trial, no one came forward to corroborate their relationship. Today, new witnesses including Stites’s own cousin and co-worker have corroborated Reed’s claim that they knew that Reed and Stites were romantically involved.
5. For months after the murder, Jimmy Fennell was the prime suspect in the case. A recording of one of the police investigators indicates that Fennell was suspected in the murder of Stites, motivated by her relationship with another man.
6. Fennell’s best friend at the time of the crime, Bastrop Sheriff’s Officer Curtis Davis, has now revealed that Fennell gave an inconsistent account of where he was on the night of the murder. Fennell had told his friend he was out drinking on the night Stites was murdered. Contradicting this claim, he later stated he was with Stites in their apartment during what we now know was the actual time of her death, based on Dr. Michael Baden’s updated testimony. When asked to explain this discrepancy, Fennell declined to testify because his answers might further incriminate him.
7. Two witnesses have come forward in recent weeks and submitted signed affidavits that add to the mounting evidence against Jimmy Fennell. These affidavits include testimony from an insurance salesperson who stated that Fennell threatened to kill Stites while applying for life insurance. The second witness was a Deputy in the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at the time of the murder, who Fennell made an alarming and incriminating statement to at Stites’s funeral regarding her body.
8. Fennell later served a 10-year prison term for a sex crime and kidnapping. Law enforcement records also document a pattern of violence against women perpetrated by Fennell.
9. This case was racially charged: Reed, a black man, was found guilty of murdering Stites, a white woman by an all-white jury.
10. Take action: You can help stop this execution by sharing this article and adding your name to this petition.Read more
It's a HumBle ReQueST To Go ThrouGh This Explanation �
Every 60 seconds, an animal gets abused. That’s unconscionable, especially in our advanced culture, but animal cruelty continues to occur all over the world.
The problem is that there aren’t enough people fighting for animal rights. If everyone started to look at animals — and not just dogs and cats — as fellow animals who share our planet, we would see far fewer cases of cruelty toward animals.
Most cases of animal abuse involve the willful harming of a nonhuman animal. When a man kicks a dog for having an accident in the house or when a woman whips her horse for failing to respond to a command, those are instances of animal abuse.
One of the problems facing animal rights activists is that animal abuse rarely occurs in plain view. It happens behind closed doors and in factory farms that aren’t open to the public. When we don’t see it occur, we can pretend it doesn’t exist.
I'm Also A Animal Lover�❤️
Plz ShaRe This Petition ❤️
IF U Agree With Me❤️
Film journalist & critic Rajeev Masand ran several defaming blinds on the late Indian Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, calling him a skirt-chaser, an overpaid outsider, accused him of a false #MeToo story. He did everything in his capacity to assassinate Sushant Singh Rajput's character. What is more depressing is that Bollywood actors have satarted giving interviews to him when it's been not even since Sushant's demise.
We demand CNN-News18 to to terminate Rajeev Masand at the earlliest.Read more
With all due respect, we students of Institute of Finance and International Management(IFIM College), pursuing Master of Business Administration (MBA) request you for conducting online exam due to the present pandemic situation of Covid-19.
Due to global pandemic, we all are facing problem to travel from our hometowns for IIP viva, which can be done virtually.
In consideration of this pandemic induced situation, it is with regret that we are seeking the college for assistance.
So, we kindly requested you to understand our situation.
IFIM College, BangaloreRead more
Srishty BajajBangalore, India
Created Sep 7, 2020
Petition to Public Utility Commission of Texas, High Point Water SUD, Devonshire Neighborhood
Devonshire and other High Point Water SUD customers,
Per the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT) we must come together to appeal the water rate increases that High Point Water SUD is proposing. This increase combined with already high water rates will hurt the home values in Devonshire and other communities. We need at least 10% of their customer base to sign the petition in opposition of the rate increase. Below are details of the rate increase they are proposing...
Currently per the High Point website, you pay $33.30 as a flat rate and they include the first 3,000 gallons of water for free. With this new increase you will pay the $33.30 and will get no gallons for free, essentially raising everyone's bill by $16.65 ($5.55 per 1000 gallons x 3). Given that most people in High Point's jurisdiction have higher rates than surrounding cities, we cannot afford any more rate hikes. Together we can bring about positive change.
When you sign the petition please include your first and last name and address.
Mr Mohammed Mahee Ferdous Jalil, is a convicted criminal who despite serving his sentence continues his total disrespect for people and authority by making disgusting racially divisive remarks while presenting his show at Channel S TV (BSkyB Channel 777).
Broadcasted live on 3rd May 2020, the title of the program was COVID-19, the time at which the comment was made is 1hr 45 mins.
He said in an open public show (in Bengali) that the Muslims who came to this country from Bangladesh have inherited the blood of Low Caste Hindus and is implying Muslim shopkeepers cheat their customers because they have inherited the blood of Hindus.
This obnoxious racial attack in a public TV programme has absolutely shocked thousands of Bangladeshis and progressive people from British Bangladeshi heritage.
Pushpita GuptaUnited Kingdom
Created May 8, 2020
Petition to Tim Ryan, Nancy Pelosi, California State House, California State Senate, California Governor, Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Maxine Waters, Paul Cook, Raul Ruiz, Kevin McCarthy, Luke Messer, Lynn Jenkins,...
This petition is for an appeal on gun-control in California.
Only days after our nation was rocked by the Orlando club shooting, which was an act of domestic terrorism, governor Brown signed into law bills that infringe on our Constitutional rights as law abiding citizens to own and bear arms.
The laws that are in question:
SB-1235, which would require background checks for all ammunition sales.
SB-1446, which would make it illegal to own any firearm with a detachable magazine.
SB-880 and AB-1135, which would in affect make thousands of rifles and pistols illegal to own unless re-registered as assault weapons.
AB-1511, which makes it illegal to loan a firearm to a family member without a FFL transfer.
He did however veto other bills that came across his desk but the ones he did sign are unconstitutional in every aspect.
These bills were signed into law without the consent of the people of California , the very same people he's supposed to be representing.
These bills should have been voted on by the public before being signed into law.
We are asking that these bills be void of all legality until they can be properly addressed by Californians and voted on.
These bills that governor Jerry Brown signed into law will affect generations to come in California. As Californians we should have a voice and not be overlooked or ignored.
His political agenda is not that of the people he represents and should not be pushed on us.
If these laws are put into affect they will not cut down on gun related crimes because criminals already don't listen to the laws and will not turn in their firearms just because a new law was made.
These law will criminalize law abiding citizens and responsible gun owners if they use their firearms for self-defense purposes.
If you truly love our country and believe in everything our Constitution says then please help by signing this petition and spread the word.Read more
Evan AdkisonMenifee, CA, United States
Created Jul 13, 2016
Can't find what you're looking for? Build support for an issue you care about.