Stop. Animal. Abuse. Animals doesn't deserve to be an outlet of people's cruelty.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
There is no excuse for animal abuse. As time pass by, the rate of animal abuse increases yet the abuser didn't mind about his wrong doings. This thing has to end.
The following shows the extremity of animal abuse worlwide:
1. Puppy mills are large-scale commercial dog breeding operations that put greater priority on profits than the health of the puppies. Many dogs are plagued with illnesses like kidney or heart disease as a result of the conditions they’re kept in.
2. Thousands of greyhounds die each year—some in the name of “selective breeding”—before they ever touch a racetrack. Many dogs do not make it to the nominal “retirement” age of 4 or 5.
3. Due to genetic manipulation, 90% of broiler chickens (chicken bred specifically for meat production) have trouble walking.
4. Dogfighting became prevalent in the US after the Civil War, with professional pits proliferating in the 1860s. And was a source of entertainment for police officers and firemen.
5. Today dogfighting has been reported in urban, suburban, and rural settings in all regions of the country.
6. More than 50% the fur in the US comes from China, where millions of dogs and cats are often bled to death and skinned alive for their fur. Chinese fur is often mislabeled, so if you wear any fur, there’s no sure way of knowing whose skin you’re in.
7. It’s been estimated that there are 900 to 2,000 new cases every year of animal hoarding in the US, with 250,000 animals falling victim.
8. Over 115 million animals – mice, rats, dogs, cats, rabbits, monkeys, birds, among others – are killed in laboratory experiments worldwide for chemical, drug, food, and cosmetics testing every year.
9. Every major circus that uses animals has been cited for violating the minimal standards of care set by the United States Animal Welfare (AWA).
10. Most rodeo events rely on creating a stressful environment for the domesticated and often docile animals involved. Participants rely on harsh handling practices (i.e. twisting calves’ tails or painful electric shocks) to make animals perform.
11. The exotic pet trade is a multi-billion dollar industry in the US and while some wild pets are bred in captivity, many are taken from their native habitats. The stress of being violently removed from their homes causes a number to die prematurely.
They feel the pain, hear their cry, if you see animal abuse, don't just walk by. Don't act blindly, treat animals kindly. Don't be a loser, stop the abuser. Be the voice they wish they had, be the choice they wish they could.
MAKE THE SUFFERING END, TREAT ANIMALS AS A FRIEND. ANIMAL ACTIVISTS UNITE AS ONE, WE WON'T STOP FIGHTING UNTIL THE WAR IS WON.
Today: We Refuse Animal Abuse is counting on you
We Refuse Animal Abuse needs your help with “World Wildlife Fund: Stop. Animal. Abuse. Animals doesn't deserve to be an outlet of people's cruelty.”. Join We Refuse Animal Abuse and 379 supporters today.