Urge Wawa to Go Green
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
The world is covered in discarded trash and recyclable material that simply is not making it back through the cycle. Most companies have decided that instead of taking initiative to supply their products in eco-friendly containers and packaging, they should push the task of going green onto the consumers. No More.
Wawa states on their own website, under their Core Values:
- Embrace Change
- Do The Right Thing
This is their opportunity to achieve both.
Sign this petition to urge Wawa, Inc. to:
- Serve food products in biodegradable containers instead of plastic.
- Use biodegradable coffee cups.
- Use eco-friendly lids for coffee cups.
- Use wooden stirrers rather than plastic.
- Offer paper bags for pastries rather than plastic.
- Cut back on the use of plastic shopping bags (such as switching to paper or charging for plastic).
- Package dairy products in cardboard/paper made containers rather than plastic.
- Offer more opportunities to recycle at Wawa locations.
- Offer charging stations for electric vehicles.
Wawa is an ever-growing and popular convenience store that puts great care into their incredible products. Now they must take on the responsibility of being a major company that contributes to the overall waste output in our culture. By working together with consumers, Wawa can become a leader in green business, and not to be discarded, give Sheetz a run for their money.
Today: Jared is counting on you
Jared Mancuso needs your help with “Wawa, Inc.: Urge Wawa to Go Green”. Join Jared and 73 supporters today.