Protect Carriage Horses in Victoria, BC
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
Signing the petition below does not mean that you agree with all things listed in it, or that you are agreeing to help with any of our goals. It just means that you are supporting our cause. Signatures will be collected and forwarded to the City of Victoria.
I support the continuation of horse drawn carriages in Victoria, BC; however urge the industry and governing bodies to ensure that sufficient regulations are in place to ensure the horses' health, safety and working conditions are of the highest standards. This includes:
- Limiting working hours for all horses
- Requiring mandatory veterinary oversight
- Restricting operating areas in the downtown core
- Ensuring horses have shelter from the elements, access to clean water and appropriate forage at all times
- Requiring all operators to be licensed and subject to third-party inspection
Today: Victoria Horse Protection Alliance is counting on you
Victoria Horse Protection Alliance needs your help with “email@example.com: Protect Carriage Horses in Victoria, BC”. Join Victoria Horse Protection Alliance and 2,800 supporters today.