"White Collar". Renewed the show for Season 7
This petition had 4,921 supporters
"White Collar" (TV series) must be renewed for Season 7
There are several reasons why USA Network need to do this:
• "White Collar" is one of the highest rated USA Network shows.
• This is the high quality show, that set the bar high all six seasons.
• "White collar" is the show for a whole family. There are have minimal sexual content, violence and gore.
• The show propagandizes a healthy relationship. At the heart of the series are strong (no matter what) Burke and Caffrey's friendship, almost idealistic Burke's family relationships, devotion to each other and the dedication of all the employees of the department. Our television needs such things at this time
• The show teaches us tolerance, which is particularly valued in our time.
• Creators of the series didn't have time to tell the story completely. The plot is not exhausted itself. Jeff Eastin (the creator) has said that they had more stories to tell. Cast and crew were thinking about the possibility of 7 or 10 seasons (or even more), that means that the show still has the potential for work.
• The entire cast and crew are eager and ready to continue to work on the series at any time. Jeff Eastin said that everybody would be "excited" about the idea that they can come back. Eastin: "everybody, especially Matt (Bomer), would probably be down for something like that if it came up".
• The "White Collar" finale is open, that allow return series without breaking the ideological integrity of the story.
• The show is incredibly popular around the world, it has a lot of fans who dream of seeing the continuation of a favorite story.
Sign this petition if you want to convince the USA renew the show. We can't make the decision instead of them, but we can show them our desire!
Today: Juliya is counting on you
Juliya Bavdey needs your help with “USA: White Collar. Renewed the show for Season 7”. Join Juliya and 4,920 supporters today.