Parliament must obey The People - No Deal Brexit
0 have signed. Let’s get to 10,000!
We present this Petition so that you may be fully informed and advised of the very strong feelings of those who voted in the Referendum to leave the EU.
This gives rise to very important constitutional issues, similar in magnitude to a state of war.
A poison has been absorbed, not only within our Parliament, but within parts of our media and other establishments. This needs to be eradicated and flushed out if we are to save our democracy, constitution and Country.
Parliament is SERVANT to the People. Over 17.4million people have demanded that we leave the EU entirely.
This Parliament are purposely attaching a Trade Deal to the process of Leaving in order that we should Remain.
This Parliament are destroying our democratic process and our Monarchy. Parliament, those in temporary office, seeks to traduce our Monarch’s oath - our Government and Parliament are rushing to involve the separation of Northern Ireland from the United Kingdom. This is, not only illegal under constitutional law, but would revoke part of our Queen's Coronation Oath that she solemnly vowed to all of us. This Parliament seeks to thwart the result of the democratic result of the referendum delivered by the People of the United Kingdom.
This Parliament created the Fixed Parliament Act 2011 creating a five year period of Government and thereby removing the prerogative power of the Queen to dissolve Parliament. We believe this too is constitutionally illegal and has allowed corruption of our democratic process. We believe that if this Act is not revoked, it is possible for Parliament to change the fixed period to 20 years, 50 years, forever, creating the danger of dictatorship in our Country.
Our Queen swore to govern the People of the United Kingdom yet our Prime Minister does not listen to the advice of the Monarch, let alone the People.
Our MPs swore "I... swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God." Parliament must therefore listen to the Monarch's advice.
We understand that Her Majesty is 'above politics' and we did not wish to involve the Monarchy, however the actions of her Parliament have caused us to do so.
Albeit, The Sovereign no longer has a political or executive role, she continues to play an important part in the life of the nation. The People look to the Monarch, not only as the Head of State but as their Queen, their focus of national identity, unity, and with a constitutional responsibility for stability to whom her loyal subjects may turn to in times of trouble. Although they respect her position with regards to the process of Parliament and politics per se, they do believe that at this time of immense turmoil and danger, their Monarch would undertake her representational duty, on behalf of them, and advise her Ministers accordingly.
Under Common Law, there rests three main constitutional prerogatives, that is, the discretionary powers which remain in the Sovereign. These include: the right to appoint a Prime Minister and other Ministers; the right to advise; the right to encourage and to warn ministers and to assent to legislation.
We therefore ask the Privy Council of the United Kingdom to advise the Queen-in-Parliament that, as Prerogative Orders are made under the inherent power of the Crown to act on matters for which Parliament has not legislated, an Order in, Orders in Council, are approved that :
1. Her Majesty, The Queen DOES NOT formally agree to any Royal Assent being given to any Act to extend Article 50 nor the time taken for any negotiations to take place.
2. Her Majesty, The Queen DOES NOT formally agree to any Royal Assent being given to an Act of Parliament to revoke, stop, or hinder the process of leaving the European Union entirely as agreed by the majority of the Sovereign People of the United Kingdom and that the official date of 29th March, 2019 remains.
3. Her Majesty, The Queen DOES NOT formally agree to any Royal Assent being given to an Act of Parliament to allow a NO DEAL to be withdrawn from the negotiation table, and that no Royal Assent be given to any Act that would combine leaving the European Union with that of a trade negotiation or trade deal being agreed.
Please be advised that the People of the United Kingdom would want the U.K. to leave on 29th March, 2019 with NO DEAL and trade under WTO rules in the interim period. A trade deal must not be combined with us leaving the European Union as democratically decided in the 2016 EU Referendum.
We cannot emphasise enough the importance of this Petition and would hope that confirmation is somehow shown that it has been read.
We also ask that the Privy Council advise Her Majesty, The Queen that the Constitution belongs to the People and not Parliament.
Will she therefore advise her ministers that they are betraying the trust of the People and the democratic process.
The People are supporting a Declaration which they demand should be inserted within our uncodified Constitution for future generations.
This is part of our Declaration and can be viewed and supported in full here on our web site https://thelist-brexit.com/declaration-authority/
1. The Electorate of the United Kingdom is Sovereign.
2. The United Kingdom Electorate has delegated to the Crown and Parliament sovereign powers at dates of election, to enable them to administer the affairs of the state INTERNALLY.
3. It is NOT within the gift of the Crown and Parliament to transfer all or any of these powers, so delegated, to a foreign country or entity, and in doing so, EXTERNALLY. This is clearly forbidden by the laws of the Constitution.
4. Parliament is subject to change by the Electorate at election dates.
5. The Transfer of Sovereignty and powers to a foreign country or entity without the clear assent of the Electorate is unconstitutional and illegal. If those sovereign powers, in part or in whole, are not repatriated to the United Kingdom, then those responsible should be held accountable as being party to a breach of the Constitution and the law relating thereto.
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 10,000!