Make A Children of Blood and Bone Game
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Children of Blood and Bone is the brainchild of Nigerian-American author and Harvard University graduate Tomi Adeyemi. Adeyemi had been described as the next J. K. Rowling and her young adult fantasy debut has drawn comparisons to Harry Potter and Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Here is a short list of Adeyemi's achievements:
- Earning a seven-figure book deal with the film rights being acquired by Fox 2000 and Temple Hill Productions.
- Her book Children of Blood and Bone debuted at #1 on The New York Times Young Adult Hardcover Bestseller List.
- Coverage by prestigious publications such as Teen Vogue.
- An appearance on Good Morning America.
- An international book tour.
We as the fans of the Children of Blood and Bone series would like to implore you to approach video game companies to have a game adaption of the series created.
Reasons for having a game created:
- The Children of Blood and Bone world has connected with fans across the world and a game would allow fans to experience it in a new way.
- Children of Blood and Bone has a social cause at its core and this game can help increase awareness of the Black Lives Matter cause.
- The storyline is well suited for a game.
- It will help promote Nigerian culture.
- Adeyemi's contemporary J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter was adapted and turned into a game which became one of the highest selling of all time with over 40 million copies being sold. Stakeholders can rest assured that their investment will be protected
- The game can also indirectly promote the film and the book series to a new audience.
Thank you for considering our request.
Today: Nigel is counting on you
Nigel Rome needs your help with “Tomi Adeyemi: Make A Children of Blood and Bone Game”. Join Nigel and 173 supporters today.