call on the government to order a independent investigation into forced adoption/fostering
0 have signed. Let’s get to 7,500!
CARE IS CHILD
needlessly tearing families apart has to stop we the people demand forced adoption and & foster care to be abolished along with risk of future emotional harm we further demand an independent investigation in to forced adoption and long term foster care, we should have an independent body to take up our complaints no matter who we complain to we are only referred to the people we are complaining about to investigate themselves
1. Needlessly tearing families apart in favour of adoption when there is perfectly good & adequate options with family grandparents/aunts/uncles /brothers/sisters
2. The use of forced adoption to meet government targets
3. The actual abuse of our children by social services
4. Abuse of sibling & families human rights including rights by law
5. The use of lies false reports changed reports perjury assumptions without any foundation
6. Family alienation to the case
7. Refusal to be granted the right to appeal when vital evidence has been omitted from the case
8. Social workers acting without reasonable warning
9. The conflict of interest of social workers or ex social workers judges and MPs having links to adoption/fostering agencies
10. The refusal by the minister of state to investigate contested cases that contain perjury or false or flawed evidence and his links to adoption agencies creating a possible conflict of interest.
11. A right of appeal should be an automatic right when evidence is left out of any case
12. Close the secret family courts & bring these cases in to the criminal courts wear proof and guilt have to be established
END THE ABUSE OF OUR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES TO MEET GOVERNMENT TARGETS
GIVE ABUSED CHILDREN & FAMILIES JUSTICE
HOLD THE ABUSERS ACCOUNTABLE
Today: david is counting on you
david alexander needs your help with “Theresa May MP: call on the government to order a independent investigation into forced adoption/fostering”. Join david and 6,604 supporters today.