We aim to reduce the amount of marine litter around beaches.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
We aim to solve the issue of marine litter around Wales, in order to reduce sea pollution and increase sea life. We need to solve this in order to ensure we get a cleaner environment. We need more sea life! Please help us reduce sea pollution by decreasing the use of plastic when possible, encourage friends and family to help.
What we can do
- Drink tap water in a reusable bottles.
- Clean up with the international coastal cleanup 'www.signuptoclean.org
- Take along your reusable coffee mug, picnic supplies or shopping bags.
- Use an ashtray so cigarette butts don't reach waterways and the ocean.
- Go the extra mile to sort and separate items that can be recycled.
It's that easy, it doesn't take much and can make a big difference. We can do this!
The world’s oceans are a magical, diverse and abundant ecosystem that mankind needs in order to survive. The oceans cover over 72 percent of the planet’s surface, provide over 97 percent of the world’s water supply and over 70 percent of the oxygen we breathe.
Please follow our Instagram page ' marine_litter_ ' for more info and to support us.
Today: Oliwia is counting on you
Oliwia Zarzecka needs your help with “The local community and Keep Wales Tidy.: We aim to reduce the amount of marine litter around beaches.”. Join Oliwia and 319 supporters today.